New York State Of Mind

It was March again now. One year since Kurt had met Blaine. One year of happiness. The best twelve months of their lives.

"Hey love" Blaine said sitting next to Kurt under their special tree. Today Kurt woke up smiling because it was their one year anniversary

"Happy anniversary baby" Blaine said handing Kurt a paper. It had a red heart with a photograph of them smiling.

"Happy anniversary Blaine" Kurt said hugging him. Happiness was everything right now.

Kurt opened the letter and read it. Blaine meanwhile went to get them some drinks and appetizers to spend their time.

Dear Kurt,

Today is our day. It has been one year since I became the luckiest man in the whole world. During these twelve months I've learned so much. You make me happy every day.

Remember when I first called you baby and you asked me why I called you that and you said that you weren't a baby because you were 17? That is one of my favorite memories of all time.

Or when we went out on our date to the little Italian restaurant with Finn and Rachel and you told me everything about pizza and orange juice?

And of course when you said "I love you" back, that is the favorite moment of my entire life so this is a day to love you even more, today is our day forever so my dear Kurt I hope this makes me you smile.

I love your eyes because of how blue they are, I feel like watching the sky but then I remember that your eyes are better. I love your smile because when I met you, you looked sad and lonely but with the pass of time your smile got brighter and knowing that it is because of me makes me happier than ever. You are the most flawless person in the world.

I got here today to wish you a happy anniversary in person but to see me again you'll have to follow my instructions. Don't worry baby, you will love this day...

REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU KURT

You are my everything and I will always love you... Here's to us and this day and I hope it is this way for many many more months to come and hopefully years.

With all my love, your Blaine

Kurt finished reading the letter. He had happy tears on his eyes. He wiped them away and went to find Blaine.

He went to the room to hug and kiss but his smile faded when the room was alone.

He found a pink balloon with a letter that said "KURT"

Hey baby, as you can see I'm not in your room. Follow these clues to find me and have the best anniversary ever. Go to our river and find the other clue... I love you.

Kurt ran to get his shoes and went to the river. After the 10 minute walk he arrived just to find another balloon in one of the trees. This one was white and of course had another letter.

Hey love, I'm not here either as you can see again but you will find me soon. You will find Finn and Rachel. Have fun and follow their instructions. Love you Kurt. So so much and yes you will find me soon.

"Hey Kurt" Rachel said hugging him. She was cuddling with Finn while they looked at the water. He hugged back feeling confused.

"Hey bro" Finn said hugging him as well

"Hey guys, what is Blaine up to?" he asked sitting down next to them

"He just wants to have the best anniversary ever" Rachel said