Epilogue

Chapter 23: Epilogue

“Can you believe it’s been ten years since we first met?” Kurt said. They were at their summer farm resting and enjoying a peaceful afternoon.

“I know, love, best ten years of my whole life,” Blaine said caressing Kurt’s cheek. “I love you.”

“You know what, Blaine?” he said suddenly.

“What?”

“I don’t love you like before,” he began and Blaine looked confused. “I love you even more now.”

“I love you so much more than I did five minutes ago love, you’re everything to me and to this day I still see you as my favorite person in the whole world.”

“You’re my favorite person too Blaine, I love you.”

They were spending a relaxing weekend in Ohio. They left Harper with Carole and Burt while they took some alone time in their little safe haven.

Kurt and Blaine were more in love than ever. They still looked at each other like they used to do when they were eighteen years old. Kurt never felt happier than when he got alone time with Blaine.

They loved relaxing and chilling out. Kurt was resting his back against the tree with Blaine sitting between his legs. Kurt was caressing his husband’s hair while they talked happily.

“I love coming here every now and then and remembering our adventures here Kurt, I’m really glad I took that job.”

“I’m really glad too, I don’t know where I would be without you Blaine, you really saved me from everything and I will always be thankful for that.”

“Do you remember our first kiss?” Kurt said. “I was so nervous that day, I didn’t want to screw everything up,” he told his husband. Blaine smiled at the memory.

“Of course I remember, we went to the river that day and it was the best day of my life, apart from our wedding of course,” he kissed Kurt’s ring finger.

*Flashback*

"Blaine," he sai.

"Hm?" Blaine murmured while he kissed Kurt's soft beautiful neck.

"I want you to kiss me," he said looking at Blaine and the other boy stopped breathing.

"What? Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." Kurt said and smiled.

Blaine was still on top of Kurt so he had no way out of Blaine's arms and he loved that. He gently cupped his cheek and caressed it softly looking at his lover's beautiful blue water eyes while with the other hand he held Kurt by the waist. Kurt was breathtaking. He slowly leaned in waiting for Kurt to be sure and ready and softly pressed his lips to Kurt's. Kurt kissed back slowly, a little smile appeared on his lips, he had his arms wrapped around Blaine's shoulders hugging him gently. Kurt lips were soft and tasted amazing, this was their first kiss.

They continued to move their lips together until Kurt needed to breathe. The little water fall running down their bodies.

 "I love you." Blaine simply said, his heart was going to stop at any minute. He looked at Kurt to see if he was okay.

"Are you okay?" He asked.