I'm Still In Love With You

Finn hasn't heard from Ember in a month. He knew that things ended between her and Roman. She stormed out of the hotel room before he could get out what happened. Word around town is, Roman caught her running from his room.

He really needed to see her and explain what happened that night. He was trying his best to get over her. No matter what girl he brought into his life, no one was like Ember.

He dialed Sasha hoping that she could talk to Ember for him.

"Hello?"

"Sasha I need your help.."

"Ember isn't gonna talk to you. You practically ended her relationship and Roman is dating someone else now. She's a wreck."

"You think I'm not a wreck? She won't talk to me. I want to explain everything to her. Even though I'm crazy about her.. I am not trying to get back with her." Finn tried to plea with Sasha, so she would show some compassion. She could do it again before like when she apologized to Ember.

"Finn, you probably drugged her and brought her back to your hotel."

"Why would you even say something like that ? I'm in love with Ember."

"So, why did you do it? Why did you mess with me huh? You didn't love her that much then and you don't love her now."

Finn hung up on Sasha, cause the conversation wasn't getting anywhere. The truth is he needs to talk to directly to Ember. He just didn't know what the best method is.

He sat in his hotel room all alone. This whole hotel thing was costing him everything. Ember refused to work with him and asked to be drafted to Smackdown. Apparently, she was waiting for the hiring ups to let her know.

The Next Day ..

Finn got up early and decided to go to the hotel gym. He started working on his cardio first, so he put his earbuds in and got on the treadmill.

All he could think about was Ember. Cameron continued to blow up his phone. Since the incident he really hasn't talked to her or cared to give her a reason why.

It was weird when she hit him up out of the blue wanting to talk, which turned into her giving him a blowjob and pussy. He was hoping he could use Cameron as a distraction, but obviously it didn't work.

When he got to the live show on Tuesday he saw Ember talking to Sami Zayn. For a moment he stared at her. She had her glasses on, no makeup and her hair pulled back into a ponytail. To him she was beautiful just like that.

He decided to walk up to the two and interrupt the coversation. "Sup, Zayn. Do you mind if I steal Ember for one second?"

"Sure.." He said, looking at Ember. "We still have to talk more about that new game."

"Definitely bro." She waved goodbye and focused her attention on Finn. Her beautiful smile dropped and now she had that mean look on her face like she wanted to spazz. "You think I want to talk to you after what you did?? I'm waiting to heard back from Triple H if I can move to Smackdown." She barked, with her hand on her hip.

"We really should talk about that.. Can you come to my locker room?"

Ember shook her head. "You just don't get it. You're fucking the girl that's in my circle. You hooked up with Sasha and now you ended my relationship with Roman. He's never gonna take me back. Nothing you could say will change that."

Finn was upset. How could she continue to bring up those things when no one else mattered to him, but her? He wasn't going to win her back, she's officially checked out. He would have though that their kayfabe relationship would have sparked interest but it didn't.

"Whatever Ember.. I hope you go to Smackdown." Finn balled his fists up and walked off. He wanted to punch a hole in the wall.

He found a quiet place and sat against the wall thinking about how they were before he fucked up.

Flashback : Two years ago

"Athena, please don't peek!" Finn covered her eyes and led her to the kitchen. He removed his hands and she squealed when she saw the Happy One Year Anniversary cake and flowers.

She turned around and threw her arms around him. "Oh my god babe. I love it."

"Listen, I got you an audition at NXT. I pulled a few strings and I know they will love you."

"I told you not to though." She frowned. Athena wanted to do it on her own.

"It's just an audition. You have to sell yourself and get your spot." Finn planted a kiss on her lips, and they were locked in a steamy kiss.

"I'm sorry for being a drama queen. Thank you baby!! I couldn't thank you enough for all the things you do for me. I love living together and you have really supported me this entire year."

"No worries.. I will do whatever will make you happy." He went to his iPod dock and played one of their favorite songs.

"Yesss! This is my jam babe." Athena gushed. She started whining her waist and Finn quickly moved behind her.

"Do I get an honorary black card cause I can dance?" He laughed.

"Hell no.. But you are good. I will give you that white boy." She turned around and started singing the words to him. "I'm still in love with you boy !!!" She grinned, singing louder than the music.

Finn couldn't stop staring at her and thinking about how much he loves this girl. He wouldn't let anybody come between them or break them up. He would always be the humble Finn Balor and when he got his call up, he would make sure she would get one too.

"I love you Athena. You have made me so much better. I'm so glad we found each other."

"I want us to have what we have forever."

Finn snapped out of his daydream. He should have never even responded to Sasha's text. He wish Ember could have been on RAW the same time he got called up. Not wasting time down at NXT.

He couldn't believe Ember still stayed in the apartment they got together. The last time he was over there it felt like home. It felt like he belonged there right with her.

Somehow he needed to tell her the truth about that night.

A/N: alright my lovies... What did you think of this chapter ? We never get to see the story with the focus on Finn.

Let me know what you think of this chapter !!

Who else do you want me to focus on in this story???

Are you all ready for the Superstar Shakeup tomorrow??? Any predictions ? I'm trying my best not to watch Wrestletalk, read any spoilers or any articles. I really just want to be a fan and be surprised.

Don't forget to comment and vote lovies !!! - Ms. Phoenix 😈😍