Conflict of Interest

Thank you for 1000 views for the sequel !!

Finn couldn't believe that Jules was actually leaving. Maybe if he would have kept his thoughts to himself, he wouldn't have pushed her away. He probably got her hired at NXT, so they could spend time together. Finn needs to stop trying to get women opportunities in order for them to love him.

He's a good looking man and a good catch. So, why was he such a failure at love? He spent a lot of time trying to figure out how he could get Ember back, but it was too late. She's in love with the top guy and there is nothing he can do about it.

Ember was talking a mile minute about how she rematched Wrestlemania 15. She kept talking about some hoe fell when entering the ring during Godfather's entrance. She couldn't believe that hoe was Lita. They were backstage sitting on some crates.

"Thank god I don't have to be a hoe in order to get into wrestling. I'm so glad times have changed. Finn, are you even listening to me?"

"Jules.. Left me." Finn finally spoke up.

"Are you okay?"

"We were never in a relationship, but we were going to try. I don't get why no one takes me serious."

"Finn I think that you're great. Don't trip over her. Another woman will come along and boom you're in love."

"You're so right. I guess it's for the best. What's going on with and the big dog?" Finn smiled.

It felt weird to talk about her boyfriend with her ex. "He's good. We're good I think."

"Whatever it is. I'm sure it'll work out for the best."

"Thank you ! So, when are you going to get your chance at that belt?"

"Hell.. I don't know. I'm super excited for my feud with Seth."

"Me too.. Being heels are fun."

"So, are you going after that red belt?"

"I'm trying !"

"Tell me Ember.. If I would have never messed with Sasha. Would we be together ?" He asked, waiting for his answer.

"Who knows.. I think that this has been crazy. I would have never imagine that you and Roman would get into a fight."

"I know I'm sorry about that. I need you to forgive me."

"I have. I've made peace with it all. "

***
Cameron walked up and saw Ember and Finn talking. She understands they have to spend time together cause they work together, but there had to be something going on.

She watched as Finn brushed Ember's hair from her face. It was sickening to watch the man she was falling for being so in love with her.

She cleared her throat and said "What are you two doing? Finny, I want to talk to you in private."

"You can say it here in front of Ember. She doesn't care." Finn said looking up at her.

"Never mind don't worry about it!" Cameron said, storming off. She went to look for Roman. She saw him on his phone.

"Hey handsome.. You're looking good today. When are we ever gonna chill?"

"Cameron when did you even get back here? And you know that I'm still with Ember."

"That's never stopped you before." Cameron batted her eyes.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about. Plus you're way too skinny. What happened to you and Finn?"

"What do you think? He's too wrapped up in your girlfriend to even notice I exist. You might want to give someone else a try." Cameron said trying touching his dick.

Roman grabbed her hand. "I don't think I made myself clear. I'm taken and I don't want a side girlfriend."

"Sasha told me all about you. You told her you loved her and the next she knew that you were with Ember. You're even all that and by the way I saw Finn and Ember kissing."

"You're lying.. Ember would never do that to me."

"Whatever.. She still texts him all the time especially when he's with me."

Finn and Ember walked up surprised to see Cameron and Roman interacting.

"Cameron.. I don't think you heard what I did to Jojo, stay away from my man." Ember spat.

Roman grabbed Ember's arm and pulled her to the side. "Cameron said you were kissing Finn. Is that true?"

"No.. I would never do that to you." Ember said, looking up at him.

Roman gave Cameron a dirty look and put Ember over his shoulder. "You've been a bad girl and now you're going to pay for it!"

A/N: special shoutouts to all my lovies who have been commenting and reading this book faithfully.

I need you guys to vote on the next book. Should I create a Jules and Tama Tonga story ?

Or should I create a Finn and a new lead book? If I do Finn who would you like to see him with ??

Please comment what you think and don't forget to vote !

- Ms. Phoenix 💋😈