Come With Me

Jules looked through her phone and saw the pictures of her and Tama from the other week. She wanted to call him and see how's he's doing.

"Hey boo.. What's up?"

"Nothing.. I miss you that's all."

"I miss you too. You know you could always come to Japan and visit me."

"I know but with my schedule with NXT. I have to be here. You're not messing with any Japanese hookers right?"

"No ma'am.. I'm saving it for you. By the way you never told me if you wanted to be together or not. We've known each other for awhile."

Jules had feelings for him, but a long distance relationship isn't something she wanted. She heard a knock at her door, and went to it. When she opened the door she saw Tama standing there with flowers. "Babe, what are you doing here?"

"I have thought about us over and over again the last couple of weeks. I need to be with you Jules. I am not leaving to go back to Japan unless you're with me." He said, kissing her. Jules was at a lost for words. Could she leave everything here for one man? It would be healthy for her, but could she only be attached to one man.

She pulled him into her apartment. "You came all the way here for me?"

"Yes, Jules. Its crazy as hell and I don't have all the answers. You can train in Japan, and get an amazing experience. Right now you are at the mercy of Finn. If he decides he's done with you, then your career is over. Give us a chance babe. A real chance."

He was speaking the truth, and not only that but she wasn't going to keep fooling herself with Finn. He was still obsessing over Ember. But with Tama there isn't any baggage. "I've never been out of the country. I have never done anything like this before. I enjoy what we have, but could it actually work as a relationship."

"If you come to Japan with me, I can give you the best relationship you ever had."

Jules toyed with her hair, thinking about this opportunity. NXT wasn't exactly what she thought and she could give this try. "Get naked Tama.."

She just wanted to feel connected to him, and have him deep inside of her. Jules pulled her dress up over her head, and revealed that she didn't have undergarments on.

"You have such beautiful skin. That's what drew me in about you gorgeous." He kissed on her skin, every inch of her body.

"Thanks babe." She said.

Tama carried her to the bed and threw her on it. He climbed in between her legs and kissed her pussy.

"Mmm.. So good daddy!" Jules cooed, enjoying his tongue deep inside of her.

He continued to lick and tongue fuck her until she squirted her sweet nectar on his tongue. "Damn girl.. You weren't playing."

Tama climbed on top of her and plunged deep inside of her. They were locked in a kiss and he worked her pussy over.

They both came and Tama laid on top of her for a few moments. "When do you want me to help you back ?"

"Once I gain feeling of my legs again boo." Jules smiled, and kissed him again.

"You're gonna love Japan."

"I know I will."

A/N: do y'all think Jules made the right choice to leave with Tama Tonga?

What do y'all think Finn is going to do when he finds out?

Thanks for everyone who reads and comments !!! We're at 900 views can't wait to get 1k for this book!!

Thanks my lovies

- Ms. Phoenix 💋😈