Whatever I Want

Jules sat on his dick, riding him backwards. She bounced her ass on his dick.

"Mm.. I've missed you Jules." He said, raising her up and down. He enjoyed fucking her. She knew just how to please him.

"Of course you did.. Stop thinking you could ever cut me off. Doesn't matter what bitch you're with. This dick is mine."

He turned on the side and fucked her doggy style. He continued to fuck her good. They were so into each other. After they finished, Jules said "Damn.. Tama. It's so good to see you again. I want to see you more often."

"I know Jules.. I always hit you up when I come home, but you've been acting funny since signing with WWE."

"No, that's not it! I've been busy that's all. Trying to find my place out of all of this."

"You need to stop fucking with Finn, and get with me."

Tama Tonga is one sexy Tongan man, and his sex was on point too. She just wanted Finn to get over his damn ex. How much time did this man need? That relationship ended like two years ago.

Tama was on the road too much for her, but it would give her the space she needed. Maybe being in a polyamorous relationship would suit her better. No two men would agree to that.

"You're right. Finn is my boo though."

"He still talks about that Ember girl like he's in love with her. I think he might kill Roman."

"Probably!" Jules laughed. "Tama, you're on the road too much for me to even be with you."

"We could make it work if you gave me a chance.."

Jules wanted to give it a chance, but long distance relationships are hard. "Let's just keep it how it is now."

***
Jules laid around while Tama was sleep. She looked at her phone and saw Finn texted her.

Finn: We're gonna have to talk
Jules: About what ?
Finn: What the heck were doing
Jules: We ain't doing much remember
Finn: Look when I get home tomorrow we can talk
Jules: K

A/n: quick filler chapter.. If you don't know who Tama Tonga is...