Touch Me Right There, How Bout That

Ember sat at the dinner table with Roman and his parents. This wasn't a special occasion, but his parents were in Orlando for a day.

"Ember.. And Roman.. I want another grandbaby." Ms. Pat said looking at both of them. "I'm serious, I love Ember. You're good for my son."

Ember nervously looked at Roman. They really didn't talk about a future or even children. Was their relationship just purely sex, or was it something deeper. She sipped on her water, afraid to say something.

"Ma.. Don't you think Jojo is enough?" Roman asked, in a very calm voice.

"No, I want more grand children to spoil." She held Sika's hand.

"Pat, I don't think they are ready to talk about that." Sika chimed in.

"One day.. When Ember is ready. She's really just taken off into her wrestling career. I couldn't ask her to sacrifice that right now."

Ember wanted to say something but she didn't have the words. "I do want children some day." She chimed in finally trying to feel included in the conversation.

"Don't let my mom pressure you boo. We're finally getting back on track."

"What do you mean back on track?" Pat narrowed her eyes.

"Mom were fine.. We just had a little bump on the road. Can we talk about something else?" Roman blushed. It was clear he didn't want to tell his mother he had another girlfriend not too long again.

Ember looked down at her phone.

Zaddy: Are we gonna talk about yesterday ?

Ember: What about it?

Zaddy: I ain't into you dominating me

Ember: it was punishment dumbass

Zaddy: I ain't doing that shit no more

Ember: Everytime you fuck up you will.. You know you liked it. And what is your mama talking about babies for?

Zaddy: You should be glad she loves you

Ember: I am! But back to the other night. I loved beating your ass. You lucky I ain't gag you

Zaddy: Okay I liked the shit a little bit but u betta not tell your girls.. It will ruin my image , but I'm still Daddy and don't you forget it

The food arrived and everyone enjoyed their meal.

Roman placed his hand on her thigh and squeezed. Ember looked around but no one was really paying attention. When she looked up at him. She saw him with that silly grin on his face.

He found his way to her clit and stroke it a few times. Ember bit her lip and tried her best to maintain her composure. Why the hell would he do this at a time like this?

Ember continued to eat her food and she looked over at him and mouthed "You better stop.."

"Excuse me.. I'm going to the restroom." She moved Roman's hand and left the table. She had to get herself together.

She entered the restroom and Roman grabbed her waist. She jumped and turned around. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

"You walked into the family bathroom, so we can go together." Roman backed her into a corner. She didn't have anywhere to go.

"We're gonna have to be quick." Roman lifted her dress, and Ember froze. "We can't.."

"Oh, we can baby.. and we will." Roman kissed on her neck, sucking on that sensitive spot, causing Ember to react to him. He knew exactly what she liked.

"Do you want me to stop?" Roman whispered in her ear, while squeezing on her breasts.

Ember moaned softly. "No daddy.. " She bite her lip and looked up at him. "I want it.'

He reached between her legs and played with her clit. "So juicy.."

Ember reached in his pants and stroked him. He was already hard, and she craved him. "I'm ready.."

"Eager huh?" Roman chuckled.

"You started it.."  Ember said.

Roman turned her around swiftly. He rubbed his dick, and stuck his member deep inside of his lover. Ember placed her hands against the wall.

"You're a naughty little thing. Tempting me like that at the dinner table. I could smell your arousal for me."

"I didn't do nothing.." She moaned, trying her best not to make a lot of noise. The one thing she didn't want to do is get caught.

"You wore that dress.. and you knew it would drive me wild." He held her hands against the wall as he thrusted into her.

"Damn daddy.. this is soo good."

Roman licked on her ear, and put his tongue in her ear. He sucked on her earlobe. "Cum on daddy's dick.."

Ember lost it when she heard those, and just like that she exploded. Roman worked a little harder and exploded inside of her.

"What are we going to say? When we sit down."

"We were a business call with Hunter about work. Trying to get the dates for a meet and greet."

Ember looked at him, and said "Damn thats a good one."

They returned to the table and everyone looked at him.

"Where were you too?" Sika said, looking at both of them giving them that look like he knew what just went down.

"We had to talk to Hunter about a meet and greet. We were finalizing the date and time for Cleveland." Ember said, looking at Roman.

"Oh okay.. well we're going to get ready to leave. Pat wants to go shopping, so we will catch up with you all later." Everyone said there goodbyes and gave their hugs.

Pat pulled Ember to the side. "Ya know.. me and Sika used to do the same thing back in the day." She laughed.

Ember nervously smiled. She wasn't going to confirm or deny anything.

A/N: Lovies!!!!! Thanks for all your comments, views and votes.

Roman and Ember haven't really talked about a future together, is that going to create problems down the road?

Tell me what you thought of this chapter!

Super special book shoutout to pluto_freebandz for her latest's book Maniac !!!

Go read it RIGHT now!!! Really good story and features some of my fav wrestlers!! Go view, and comment ! Blow up her notifications NOW!!!!! Thanks lovies !- Ms

- Ms. Phoenix 💋😈