Issues

Ember stood in the ring and said "Unless I get some good competition. I am drafting myself to Smackdown and I will take my boyfriend Finn Balor with me. You people who come to RAW don't deserve to see us live!" The crowd booed her.

Being a heel wasn't that bad, and she was about to channel some of her frustration into her character. "I am tired of wrestling the so called Boss Sasha Banks. I want that RAW women's championship. Alexa Bliss come on out and fight me like a real woman."

Ember looked forward at the ramp to see if Alexa would come out. "Yeah that's what I thought." Ember said, about to exit the ring.

Then Cameron's music hit. Ember rolled her eyes. What the hell was she doing? This had to be a joke if this little girl, actually thought she was going to fight Ember.

Cameron came out with a mic, and there were chants of "You can't wrestle". Ember tried her best not to laugh and not break character.

"Ember Moon.. I see you still haven't done much since I've been gone. So, now that I am back, just know that if you want to fight my bestie Alexa you need to fight me."

"Sweetheart.. Alexa doesn't need you to protect her. You are not real competition." Ember said, climbing out of the ring to run and attack Cameron. She caught up to her and speared her. She punched her several times, dragging her to the ring.

"Is that what y'all want to see!?" Ember yelled.

Cameron pushed Ember causing her to fall. Cameron took advantage by giving her brutal strikes to Ember's back. The crowd booed. Cameron was so bad that even as a hell the crowd was behind Ember.

Ember managed to get up and put Cameron in a hold to hit her with a standing Diamond cutter. She laughed at Cameron laying flat on her back. Her theme music played and she exited the ring.

She returned to the back to find Roman. She felt a bit uneasy about that text message she saw. She went into his locker room and saw him on his phone smiling to myself.

For a moment she just stood there and thought about their relationship. Was she not good enough? Is she not pretty enough. He did cheat on his wife, so why would he be faithful to her.

"Who the fuck you texting?" Ember asked, walking to him trying to snatch his phone out of his hand.

Roman wouldn't get her the phone. "Nobody.."

"I don't believe you. Are you cheating on me?" Ember asked.

"Ember.. you're being delusional if you think I am seeing someone else."

"So, why are you smiling at your text messages?"

"My daughter is texting me.." Roman said, showing his phone to her.

She looked at the text messages and it was definitely from Joelle. But, that didn't explain who was texting him the other day. "Who the fuck texted you when Joelle was over? Someone texted you daddy."

"Ember you're going through my phone?"

"No, I was cleaning your house and I saw your phone lit up. I don't go through your phone. So, who the fuck was it?"

"Ember.. I am not cheating on you!"

"If you don't tell me who the fuck it is. I am walking out of this locker room, and never talking to you again. I don't have time for this bullshit. You know I went through this before with my ex. You promised me you wouldn't ever hurt me."

"Jojo has been trying to get back with me. That who texts me. I told you I don't want her."

Ember wanted to believe that it was just Jojo pushing up on Roman, but she knew better. "Roman, if I find out you messed with her I am really done with you." She wanted to go find Jojo to confront her. Before she walked out she said "You're not the only with a fan club Roman. Don't try me."

RAW was over, and she knew Jojo was in the back. She went into the women's locker room, and she saw Jojo putting her things in her suitcase. "Jojo, are you texting my man?"

"And if I was?"

"Don't play with me."

"I decided that I actually want him back." Jojo turned around and faced Ember. "So, I am going after him. Is that a problem that your man texts me back?"

"Let me make myself clear. You can try all you want, but you'll never get a real taste of my man sweetheart. Don't forget he left you to come back to me. He isn't going anywhere. Okay?"

Jojo laughed to herself. "I am not so sure of that. But, we will see where he ends up." Jojo spat.

Ember pushed her, and punched her. Roman came into the locker room, and picked up Ember pulling her  off of Jojo.

"Ember.. let's go. She isn't worth you getting suspended." Roman trying to control her, but even in Roman's arms she was trying to get to Jojo.

"Bye daddy.." Jojo said, laughing.

Roman carried Ember out of the locker room and said "You cannot do that again! You need to learn to fucking trust me. You can't fight every girl that wants me. Calm down! Now.. or I am going to show you who is boss!"

Ember got herself together. It wasn't really her character to fight another woman over a man, but Roman brought that out of her. She didn't want to lose him again, especially since she didn't do anything wrong.

"Okay.. Daddy. I am sorry."