Oh No Baby What Is You Doing Part Uno

"Yess.. Finn beat this pussy up!" She said, throwing her ass back against him.

Finn held on to her waist with one hand, and the other he pulled her hair. "You like it when I'm deep inside of you ? Huh? Are you gonna stop flirting with other guys?" Finn asked, slapping her ass.

"Yesss! If you keep dicking me down like this." She cried out.

"Mmm.. You're gonna get me in trouble. If you keep yelling." Finn groaned. 

"Fuck.. I'm close." She said and played with her clit until she came.

Finn fucked her fast and then he pulled out. "Shit babe.." He came on her ass.

Jules turned around on the couch and stared up at him. "You're much better than I remember."

He kissed her, and looked at his phone. He saw a text message from Cameron.

Cameron: I want you to come as my date to Naomi's party tomorrow night.

Finn: Sorry busy..

Cameron: Are you serious?

Finn: yeap ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

Finn turned off his screen and focused on Jules.

"How's NXT going boo?" Finn asked.

"I love it! I'm learning a lot. I'm glad to be able to be backstage here." Jules said.

"Is Jeff Hardy still flirting with you ?"

"Duh.. But I won't flirt back if that's what you want baby!"

Finn sighed. "Look, I'm gonna have to cancel for tomorrow I got plans."

"Okay.. Sure."

The Party...

Ember, Sasha, Tamina, Nia, and Cameron were all upstairs in Noami's large bathroom getting pretty for the party.

"Y'all it's so many people downstairs it's gonna get crazy ! Ember don't pass out tonight!" Naomi laughed.

"Everybody watch out for Ember!" Sasha laughed.

"I can handle my liquor." She said, looking around at everyone. "Okay, I can't but I won't over do it tonight." She said, sipping from her cup.

Sasha brushed Ember's hair into a sleek bun. She enjoyed wearing her natural more, specifically at the request of Zaddy. She couldn't wait to see him tonight.

"So, tell us is Cesaro good in bed?" Ember asked Sasha.

"Girl it's soo good. We're always together. I think I love him!" Sasha gushed.

Jimmy Uso came upstairs. "Ladies.. Y'all hurry up and come downstairs. Everybody looking for y'all. Ember your daddy said hurry up !" He said.

Everyone was like oooo and looked for at Ember. "Haha.. It isn't my daddy."

"Thank ain't what we heard." Tamina said, sipping her drink.

Ember laughed, but she went downstairs to see what Roman wanted. She found him talking with Seth.

"Hey babe.. Jimmy said you wanted me."

"No I don't.. But damn you look pretty tonight. It's more people than I expected." He said, looking around.

Ember saw the rest of the girls coming in. She also saw Jules and Jeff Hardy walk in together. She had to take a double take. Finn said they were seeing each other. Oh, well that's none of her business.

Jules walked right up to Ember. "Hi Ember, nice to see you again." She directed her attention to Roman. "Hey Ro.. What's up?"

Ro? Who said this bitch could give my man a nickname.

"Nothing much.." Roman said, looking back at Ember.

Ember asked. "Where's Finn? I thought you two would come together."

"Oh I don't know.. But I'm here with Jeff so.." She said.

Ember didn't like Jules at all. She knew something wasn't right. She's just using Finn to get on the main roster.

Jules walked off, but not before they gave each other a stare down first.

Was it her place to tell her ex what she saw? Maybe she should just stay out of it.

"What's up with you and Jules?" Roman asked.

"Don't let that bitch call you Ro again and I just don't like her."

Ember left to look for her girls.

Before she could say anything to Naomi she saw her hugging Jules.

"Hey Jules!! So glad you can make it! You know Ember right?" Naomi asked.

"Yeah we know each other.." Ember said, looking at the door seeing Finn walk on. She left them to talk to him, but she saw Cameron wrapping his arms around him.

Talking about confusing. What had Ember missed in a few days? Finn made eye contact with Ember and smiled.

He started frowning, and Ember turned around to see Jeff and Jules kissing.

Oh no, she didn't want to see Finn like this. ...