Can't Get Enough

Roman knocked on the door, looking around hoping nobody would see him. In many ways he missed Ember, but she crossed the line.

Ember opened the door slightly, and stared at Roman.

"Don't be like that woman. Let me in."

She moved to the side and let him in. Watching him walking in. She closed the door behind her.

"I.. want us to sit down and talk things out like an adult."

Roman gave her a devilish grin. "You're joking right ? You didn't call me up here to talk." He pushed her against the door, so there was no way she could escape. "You miss daddy's dick. You are reduced to dreaming about me making you cum. Admit it." He raised her arms over her head.

Ember tried her best not to smile but she was losing this fight. She belongs to Roman and no one else. She looked up at him and stared at his eyes. "You're right."

He reach down and spread her legs and stuck his hand in her shorts. "How do you manage to get so wet for me? It's impressive."

Ember moaned a little bit and bit her lip. "I want you." She begged. He continued to play with clit while she was against the door.

"I like when you beg for daddy's dick." Roman picked her up and she wrapped her legs around. That lustful look over powered him. He removed her shorts and slammed her against the wall. He held her with on hand as he slid down his shorts.

"Fuck..." She bit her lip. Ember felt so good feeling him deep inside her again. He fucked her against the wall.

"You're still mine." Roman kissed her lips. He missed that feeling of being one with her.

"Yess!" She wrapped her legs around him tighter while he pounded her.

"Make no mistake.. No matter who I'm with. You belong to me." Roman groaned and came inside of her.

Ember followed behind him and came. She was more confused by what he said before he came. He put her down and pulled his shorts and boxer back up.

"Roman..." Ember cooed. "Do you love her?" She looked at him wide eyed.

"Too soon to tell honestly.. She's a nice girl though." He leaned against the door, with his hands in his pockets.

"But.. You fuck me?" Ember's eyes narrowed. How could she hate and love this man at the same time?

"That's correct. I can stop coming around if this is too much for you." Roman said, grabbing the door handle.

Ember blocked it and moved in front of the door. "No!" She looked down at then back at him. "Don't leave.. Stay the night."

Roman pulled his wild hair into a man bun. "Uh, I'm not sure about all that. I mean.. I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression."

"You said I belong to you right?"

He nodded. "Of course.."

"But.. I want you to belong to me." Ember trailed off. "Only.."

Roman brushed her hair out of the way. "You wore your real hair on purpose, so I'd sleep with you."

"Maybe.."

"My mom has been asking about you. I haven't really told my family yet." Roman looked away.

"Thanks."

"But my brother saw Jojo's snapchat and has been asking questions. I brushed it off, but eventually I will have to fess up." Roman moved away from her and sat on the bed. "I've done my dirt and ruin my marriage. I told Jojo all of that and she still accepts me." He rubbed his hands together. "But, I haven't told her much about you. It concerns her and worries her that I will fall back with you."

Ember stood with her arms folded, not sure what to say. " I know you're just with her to get back at me. Maybe I should just move on with my life." She sat next to him on the bed.

"The problem is.. Somebody is going to get hurt because of what we are doing. I don't want to hurt Jojo, but I can't stop messing with you. We're not good for each other, but were magic together."

"I agree.." Ember admitted.

"Give me some time to think about everything Ems. I can't keep sneaking around with you. I'll call you." He got up from the bed and walked to the door. He turned around one final time and looked at Ember.

"Alright... "

A/N: hey lovies 👋🏾 I haven't gotten much feedback about this sequel. I might delete it unless people are actually invested in this story.

Do you want to see Ember & Roman back together ?

Are y'all ready for me to introduce Ms. Jojo?

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote lovies - Ms. Phoenix 💋😈