Two Sides To Every Story

"So.. You got Brock Lesnar round our daughter ?" Roman said over the phone.

"You're sleeping with your coworker Ember. Who Pat seems to love and wants y'all to have babies!"

"Galina, so what. I do what I please.."

"So I've heard.. You still fucking with that announcer."

"That's been over. You need to mind your business. We're divorced for a reason."

"You couldn't keep it in your pants. The same way you can't now. You don't deserve happiness. You're not fooling anyone. By the way I've been fucking Brock for some time now. He loves Joelle and spends lot of time with her. He helps her with her homework too."

This was starting to get to Roman. "So, I'm out here working hard and his lazy excessively pushed ass gets to work part time and he's dad of the year now ? Come on Galina."

"Well he's the love of my life. So I'll be the new Mrs. Galina Lesnar, just so you know."

"Fuck off Galina." He hung up and looked at his phone to see a few text messages. He returned to the bar with Dean and Seth.

Jojo: Daddy.. When are you going to give me that dick?

Roman: I told you that you couldn't handle it if you tried

Jojo: When are you going to get me a chance to try it out

Roman: I'd break you in half. Don't play

Jojo: Are you still at the bar?

Roman: Yes with my bros. You?

Jojo: At the hotel with Lana

Roman: You know you need to stay away from me. You saw how crazy my girl can get

Jojo: I ain't worried about your little bodyguard.. Are you going to come through or nah ???

Roman: Nah.. I'm satisfied with what I got at home

Jojo: Right.. That's why you're texting me. I know you want me back

Dean looked at Roman's phone and saw that he was texting Jojo. "You're playing with fire man. After what you told me what Ember did. I'm not sure you want to do that."

"It's not that serious. It's just harmless texting. I don't want Jojo."

"Does she know that ?"  Dean asked.

Roman narrowed his eyes. "Trust me. I'm not interested."

"Ember is a good woman and from how much money you spend on her she has to have bomb pussy."

"She's everything, but I'm recently divorced. Sometimes I just want to be single and enjoy the road life." 

"Maybe you need to tell Ember that instead of trying to keep her locked down." Dean sipped his beer.

"I can't let her go. What if someone gets her?"

"Exactly. Don't be stupid."

***

"I think me and Roman are drifting apart." Ember said.

"Why.. What's wrong?" Naomi asked. They were sitting in Ember's hotel room.

"I jumped on Jojo for texting Roman, but I didn't see his responses. She said she wanted him back. Looking back I should have jumped on Roman, not Jojo."

Naomi sighed. "Do you trust him?"

"I did.. But I can't."

"Well whatever you do we will always be family."

"Thanks Naomi. I don't think I told you Finn and Roman fought a few weeks ago."

"Physical?"

"Yes at my front door after I left your house. I haven't really talked to Finn about it. Me and Roman swept  it under the rug."

"Wow, this is so crazy. Jules is leaving soon, so at least you won't have to worry about her anymore."

"Really?"

"Yeah Tama Tonga is moving her to Japan."

"Tama.. Haku's son. Wow, good for her. I knew she wasn't that into Finn."

"Stay out of it Ember. Let her tell him."

"Fine.."

***

Jules and Finn sat in his car. She was going to finally tell you.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm so thankful for you getting me here, but I asked NXT for my release. I'm leaving."

Finn turned his head. "What you mean you're leaving ? Where are you going?"

"Japan. You should be happy for me. I'm going to get real training."

"You know nothing about Japan nor could you handle yourself out there."

"Tama Tonga.. I'm going to be with him." She said lowly.

"So you've been fucking my friend and now you're running off with him. I introduced you to him!"

"It's not like that. I'm doing this for me. He wants to love me and only me. You're still not over your ex. I just don't fit in your world."

"How long have you been fucking him?"

"Six months."

"Get the fuck out of my car! Don't ever contact me again. Ember was right about you."

"You need to wake up. You fucked up and home girl moved on. So, realize you need to do the same." Jules said getting out of the car. "Bye Finn Balor."