Baby I Am The Best So You Can't Do Better

Finn came out to a pop, and Ember was not too far behind him. She used her phone to take pictures of him whenever he threw his hands up during his entrance.

They found a way to make it work for the both of them during his awesome entrance. She enjoyed being out there with him and being a heel.

He was scheduled to fight Seth, which the crowd cheered for him. Ember stood on the side looking on and cheering for him.

Finn recently turned heel to get back at Seth for injuring him and keeping him out of the ring for a long time.

Finn pinned Seth, and beat him up. Ember slid into the ring and joined him in attacking Seth. Then Sasha Banks' music played and she ran into the ring attack Ember, which then Seth started beating up Finn. Ember pulled Finn out of the ring and they walked to the back.

When Ember returned to the back, she saw that Cameron was backstage. What was she even doing back here?

"Hey baby!" Cameron said, jumping into the arms of Finn. She completely ignored Ember standing there.

Finn kissed her, and said "What you doing here?"

"They offered me a contract, so I'll be on Raw again," Cameron said, jumping out of his arms.

"For what? It ain't like you can wrestle anyways." Ember said, laughing at her.

"No one was talking to you." Cameron turned to Ember. "First of all I was talking to you to hoe."

"Whatever.." Ember said.

"Ladies.. come on. Not today.." Finn said.

"Look, I gotta go babe. I gotta get my makeup done." Cameron kissed Finn on the chin and pranced away.

"See you later sweetie.." Finn said.

Roman walked up to them, and said "Ms. Ember... we have an appointment." He said, grinning at Finn. He grabbed Ember's hand. They left to go to his locker room.

"You just got let everyone know you're tapping this huh?" Ember smirked.

"Of course.. now strip for daddy. I got you something.." Roman reached in the closet and grabbed a box.

Ember's eyes widen and she opened the box to see a brand new pairs of heel. "Oh my god baby!!! I love them!! Stop looking at my damn wish list sheesh."

Ember seductively removed her clothes, staring at him, sitting on the couch.

She had a few tricks up her sleeve. She grabbed his tie from earlier, and blindfolded him. "I'm in charge zaddy.." Ember whispered in ear.  Ember sat in his lap.

"Oh really Ems.."

"Yes, daddy!" She kissed on his neck, and sucked on it leaving a passion mark. She rubbed his dick in his pants, and pulled it out. She wouldn't waste anytime giving him what he loved the most.

She kneeled in front of him and waited a few seconds. "Ember.. what are you doing.. suck me now!" He demanded.

"You must have forgotten that I am your mistress.. your master. You have to wait for me to touch you." Ember stood up and folded her. She wasn't going to let him call the shots tonight.

She returned to her position, and licked the tip, teasing him. She looked up at him, saw him biting his lip.

She continued to tease his dick, and lick from the tip down to the base. She gave him slow licks and then she sped up. "You like that bae.. you want me to suck.."

"Yes babe.."

"Yes what?" She commanded.

'Yes Mistress Reigns."

"That's exactly what you need to call me.." She swallowed him whole, causing him to yelp. She wasn't playing any games with him tonight. She wanted to make sure there wasn't any mistake of who she belongs to.

She sped up and slurped on his dick, making those wet noises just like he liked. She looked up at with lust in his eyes. She bobbed up and down on daddy's dick. Going deep, not even stopping to come up for air. Pleasing him made her feel powerful, and important at the same time.

"Fuck.. baby.. that damn mouth of yours. I can't ever leave you alone if I even thought about it." He groaned. His words made her so wet, and she rubbed her clit and fingered herself while she sucked his dick.

"Mmm.. I"m gonna cum all in that pretty mouth of yours!" He groaned, and before he knew he shot his load in his mouth. Ember didn't waste anytime swallow of it and sucking him off.

She moved up and pulled his tie off of him. She was already wet, she didn't even need any foreplay. She climbed on top of him, and rode him fast.

"Got damn Ember.. you're so fucking hot babe." Roman said, kissing her sloppy and putting his tongue in her mouth.

"I love you .." Ember moaned, while riding him, and grinding her pussy in circles.

"I love you more..."

"Nope.. what's my name?" Ember asked.

"Mm.. Mistress Reigns.."

"Don't you forget it!" She said. The two lovers rocking back and forth. "I need to cum in your pussy baby... can daddy do that?"

Ember nodded her head. He was hitting her spot, and she moaned "Roman.. daddy that's my spot. I'm going cum. I'm so close."

"Mmm.. baby girl.. just like that.."

Ember felt her that familiar feeling and she came. Roman gave her slow strokes and he came deep inside of her.

"Shit.. that's was fucking good babe." Roman said.

"Duh.. you always come back to me. What you thought this was?"