Caught In Between The Two...

Roman returned to his hotel room and his boys were still there. Dean gave him a funny look, when he walked in.

"Where did you go?" Dean said, drinking his beer.

"Took a walk..." Roman said, sitting on the couch.

"You lying who were you with? Ember?"

Roman sighed. "How did you know that ?"

"I smell that pussy on you. Also, Jojo ain't giving it up so I could tell when your face lit up when you read your phone and boom I knew that you were with Ember."

"She got some good shit. She hurt me though. I don't know. Jojo is playing hard to get and I can't wait three months for pussy."

"Break up with her.." Seth chimed in. He placed his beer on the table. "That is too long to wait. I am sure you can forgive Ember. You don't even know if she did anything. I can get the details from Balor if you want."

Roman thought about it for a few moments. "Nah, I don't want to get my bros involved. I mean I want to believe nothing happened, but Balor wants her back so bad."

***

Roman sat across from Jojo while she stared at her phone, and took selfies on Snapchat. He rolled his eyes annoyed at how immature she is.

"So, how's your week been?" Roman asked, sipping his wine.

"Good.. Better now that I'm with you. Why do you like me?"

"You're gorgeous. What's not to like about you?" He smiled, but on the inside all he could think about what happened earlier with Ember.

"Thank you. I think all the women are jealous of me, especially your ex, Ember. She gives me dirty looks in passing."

Roman adjusted his tie. "Does she say anything ?" He was afraid Ember might have gave it away that they were still fucking.

"Nope.. She didn't but I overheard some of the other girls talking. But it's all gossip. It's not like you would mess with her again."

Roman shook his head and finished his glass. He was lying through his teeth.

"Nope.. So are you going to get back into wrestling?"

"Nope.."

"I love it so much. I think it sexy when announce though. So, let's get out of here and go back to my hotel."

Jojo's eyes lit up. "Sure..!"

"Check!" Roman yelled out.

********

Ember was chilling at Naomi's house with Nia, Sasha and Cameron. They were just sitting around drinking like they normally do on their off day.

"Bish... I'm still fucking Roman even though he's with Jojo." Ember gushed, she was definitely drunk and everyone could tell.

"Girl, duh. It's like y'all can't stay away from each other. You know Ms. Pat don't know y'all broke up. Roman won't tell her." Naomi said.

"I know.. I'm hoping he's gonna come around though. I'm tired of watching him with Jojo, when he loves me."

"So, you know I'm salty that Finn has changed up on me since all this shit happened." Cameron said.

"Girl, I didn't fuck Finn. I've told y'all so many times. I know how my pussy feels after we fuck.. So now. I wasn't with Finn. But Roman doesn't believe me."

Cameron gritted her teeth. "You know you did. You just gotta have them all huh?"

Sasha chimed in. "Ladies.. Come on. Let's just have a good time. It's already rough being on the road. Atleast we have each other right?" Sasha looked around at the girls.

"Finn was my friend before everything. I knew him when we're both in the indies. He helped me get to NXT. I am always gonna care about him, but we just can't do the relationship thing again." Ember admitted. She walked into the kitchen to pour another drink.

She grabbed her phone and texted him.

Ember: Wyd? I miss you....

A/N: who did Ember drunk text ? About to get herself in trouble lol comment your thoughts lovies and don't forget to vote ! - Ms. Phoenix 💋😈