Black && White

"Finn have you seen my satin bonnet? I'm about to wrap my hair for the night. Are you taking a picture of me?" Jules asked, looking back at Finn.

"I just took one

"I just took one. You're absolutely stunning. Gosh, your skin is so beautiful to me." Finn showed her the black and white photo. He slapped her ass and said "Your ass is amazing."

"I know.. " She said coyly.

Finn sat on the couch and pulled Jules into his lap. "You know.. "  She wrapped her arm around Finn. "Do you miss what we used to have ?"

"Yes, that's why I'm glad you're here."

"Are you still thinking about that girl or are you ready to move on?" She said, making her way to her knees in front of him.

Jules pulled down his pants and said "I'm gonna take your mind off of her."

Finn watched as Jules took all his dick and swallowed him. He pushed her head down, so she would take him in further.

"Finn.. So tasty. I see you're happy.. Since you're leaking precum." She jerked his dick into her mouth.

Finn looked down and smiled at the site before him. She looked sexy with his dick in her mouth. "Fuck.. Jules you're so damn good!"

Jules watched him seductively , while working her magic. She sucked him off until he came in her mouth.

She wiped her mouth and kissed him. "You're such a handsome man. I'm gonna catch a lot of heat for messing with you right ?"

"Not if you keep your mouth shut. You know we're just having fun. Don't get all carried away.." Finn admitted.

Jules gave him those big brown puppy dog eyes and he couldn't resist.

"What did Hunter say you'll be doing ?" Finn asked, changing the subject.

"Hmm a little bit of everything. Wrestling, working on promos, and attending all the events to observe etc."

"You know everyone is going to flirt with you."

"I'm a free agent.. I will enjoy it." She batted her eyes.

"But I thought you wanted me Jules?" Finn asked, looking at her body.

"Of course but you're still not over her. I met her today and saw her with her boyfriend. Let her go boo!" Jules whined.

"I'm over her. Don't worry about me. So, do you think they will give you a contract soon?" Finn asked, curious.

"Too soon to tell. I like NXT, but I think it's cool that I have a different look than everyone else."

"I agree babe..." Finn kissed her lips again.

The Next Day..

Jules returned back to NXT and Finn was ready with his date with Jojo. It was worth a try. He knocked on her hotel room. She looked stunning.

 She looked stunning

"Hey gorgeous .." Finn said.

"Thanks for the invite." Jojo gleamed. The two left to go to a Japanese restaurant. Finn ordered appetizers and drinks.

"So, Jojo you were training to be a wrestler. What happened ?"

"I got injured and I didn't really pick up wrestling as fast as I thought. I was offered an announcing position, so I stick to that. Less bumps and I get to still travel along with be with company."

"Interesting, so we're both adults here. What are you looking for  ?" Finn asked, finishing his Rum & coke.

" I mean having a relationship would be too much for me right now. I'm open to it. I mean Finn you're fine as hell, what do you want ?"

"Whatever.. I'm enjoying life on the road. I mean if I had someone to spend time with on the road then great."

"I don't know what I gives off that makes men think I'm easy. Whatever it is I don't like it. Aren't you messing with Cameron?"

"Uh no. I'm not seeing anyone at this moment."

This first date was taking a turn for the worst. It was clearly a mistake to even go on a date with her.

The date ended early and Finn took her back to her hotel.

Before she got to her room she turned to him and said "I'm not sure who you think you're fooling, but once again Ember has ruined my love life. I also heard you were still stuck on her. Get your shit together. I saw your lock screen with an old pic of you two." Before she could say another word she slammed the door in Finn's face.

He didn't even realize his lock screen was still a picture of them. Jules was right, he needs to get over her soon.