Send Me A Text 💋

Roman watched Jojo suck on his dick. She stopped and pulled her hair into a bun. She returned to what she was doing

About time he was getting some action. He had already waited a month for this. His phone buzzed and he looked at it.

Ember: I miss you Wyd..

Damn, why did she have to text me at a time like this? Ember has always been the best at sucking dick. No one could compare.

Roman: Chillin Forreal.. You? So you miss daddy huh?

Ember: Yes.. I'm over here at Naomi's house and all I can think about is fucking you and sucking on daddy's dick

"Fuck!" A curse slipped his mouth after what he just read on his phone. He didn't even realize how addicted he was to her.

Roman: Girl, you know you can do damage with that mouth. You miss me buying you shoes and purses?

Ember: Yes.. I didn't know I had expensive taste 👅💦💦.. Until you

Roman: You definitely deserve it. What else would you let daddy do to you?

Ember: Cum all over me.. But that would be before we fuck

Roman: Oh Forreal.. Looks like I'm coming to Orlando soon. Do you want that?

Ember: Daddy you know I do. I miss fucking you like crazy.. We're addicted to each other. I bet that little girl can't suck dick like me!!!

Roman looked up at Jojo and she was trying her best. He smiled at her, but he thought about Ember. He sent a text to his manager to get a private jet to Orlando for tomorrow.

Roman: Exactly .. Nobody does it like you baby. She'll never take your place ever

Ember: When are you gonna tell her?

Roman: Soon..

Ember: Roman don't play with me or else I belong to you .. But you have to belong to me too!!

Roman: Trust me I'll do it soon.. Don't threatening  daddy.. Or that's more punishment for you 😈

Ember: Ooo I'm so scared 😅

Roman: When I come no weave.. High heels and I'll bring everything else

Ember: Roman I can't keep cutting out my sew-ins for you

Roman: Do what I say or there will be repercussions..

Ember: Whatever..

Roman: I hope you can back up all that shit you're talking via text

The only thing keeping his dick hard was Ember, Jojo couldn't suck dick for the life of her. Roman pulled out and said "Babe.. I'm super tired. I have to get up really early for a flight tomorrow. We will continue another time."

"No, I want to make you cum babe. I can do it.." She said reaching for his dick.

"Don't worry.. You have all the time in the world to do it. My flight is in six hours. I need some type of sleep."

"Where are you going?"

"NXT.. They have a mentoring program, so I've been asked to speak."

"Oh, can I come?"

"Nah, I'll catch up with you at RAW." He laid down. Just like that he dismissed her like she was nothing."

Jojo grabbed her things and walked to the door. "Whatever kept your attention on your phone.. I hope she makes you happy." She slammed the door behind her.

A/N: Alright my lovies!!! We're going to smut city in the next chapter!! See you there 👋🏾 thanks for reading and don't forget to comment along with vote !!! - Ms. Phoenix 💋😈