Coming for you

SQUID POV

Amy said yes! Could it be me? As she spun the bottle it landed on sqaishey. 'Truth or Dare duckie?' Amy asked. 

'Dare' answered sqaishey. Stampy smiled as sqaishey said that, he wanted to see her do something funny. Amy saw stampy smile and knew what he wanted. His wish would be her command. 'Ok duckie...dance, dance to any song that stampy puts on' not the best dare, I thought. But good fun to watch. I saw that stampy loved it. He selected a song and watched as sqaishey danced.

STAMPY POV

This was awesome sqaishey, doing her best dance moves to my her own song, jungle. Sqaishey had other plans though. While spinning around she bented down and grabbed me. She pulled me up and began to dance. I danced along, of course. Before we knew it we were having a blast! Sqaishey really knows her stuff with this.  We danced for the hole song then she pulled me into a kiss at the end. It. Was. Magical! I wanted to dance more but squid stopped us, 'ok guys, enough is enough'

SQAISHEY POV

I wish that kiss would last forever but I know it was only truth or Dare. It was my go next. I flicked the bottle and it spun around, landing on stampy. 'T or D kitty cake?' 

'Ummmmmm, truth'

'What was your first kiss like?' 

(I know it's kinda awkward for sqaishey to ask that but play along)

'It was on a balcony with a beautiful young woman called Beth. It was amazing'

 I went red. I can't believe stampy said that. I saw stampy blush as well. He out his arm around me and squeezed me tight. Oh no! I went redder. Squid and Amy laughed. I saw them shyly blush at each other. Now it was stampy's turn. He spun it and it landed on Amy. 'Careful Amy, Stampy is good at this game' warned squid. 

'I'll pick dare stamps' Amy said

'Ok, I dare you to KISS squid nugget, on the lips!' I wasn't so sure but gave him a thumbs up. I know they need to get together. They both stand up and kiss. They do not want to let go. 'I think you guys aern't playing the game anymore' stampy laughed. 'Let's leave them in peace then' I said and then we left. Stampy went to his room and I went to mine. I wanted to go to his room badly but I know I can't. I starred down at my phone, it bleeped. I gasped. This couldn't be true. I went to peek out the window and I saw her, my mum.

'I found where you live baby duckie. Say bye to that stampy and COME HOME- @Mummieduckie

--------------------

Thanks so much for reading guys. I'm sorry I've only posted 3 parts so far! I know it's moving quite fast so I'm gonna try slightly slow it down, maybe!! I'm going on holiday until Friday so I won't be able to post until then. Again, thanks for reading

Izzlee 💝