Story of Sherine

This story is about the vampire that Ann is currently playing.

This page will be updated after each time Ann has played.

On the fourteenth of february, 1777 I was born in Chicago, alogn with my twin brother. My mother was a Negro and my father was white. I also had an older brother called Mikey. I'm called Sherine and my twin brother is called James. I look like my father: I have his green eyes and his small nose. In 1795 my father died in an accident and two years after that my mother committed suicide. Mike had already left home when this happened but my twin brother and I hadn't.

After a while James started to act strangely. I began to ask him questions about it and he told me what was going on. He had met a man called Stefan Rutigar. This man was a vampire and he wanted to give my brother the immortal life he had. But James couldn't live without me, so he wanted Stefan to give me this life as well. On the 14th of february 1798 we became vampires.

My older brother Mikey was told that we were murdered. He was devastated and I decided that I would reveal myself to him. So I did. He was very happy to see me and I told him what had happened. It came as a shock to him, and he promised me not to tell anybody about this. I offered him the same immortal life but he didn't want it. I honoured his decision. I never lost contact with him and I was with him when he died at an old age.

But back to Rutigar. He hated me. He thought of me as a weakling. He learned James a lot and I learned it from James. When James was ready he left New York and we lost contact. I stayed with Rutigar. I hated that man. He was an idealist. He always got on my nerves. He didn't called me Sherine, he called me weakling. One day I decided it was enough. I would show him I wasn't a weakling! When he least expected it I drove a stak at his heart. I believe he was surprised! Anyway, I got a little of his blood on my hand and I tasted it. It tasted very well and I sucked him empty. The only thing left of him was ash. I felt good.

I hid until, I think, 1984. I decided to get a job. So I volunteered at the policestation for the nightshifts. I got the job. I did this for about ten years. I decided I had seen enough of Chicago and moved to Baltimore. And I became a cop there. Now for four years already. I was in the Camarilla in that stage of my life. I searched for my brother and we regained contact with eachother. I had two childer then: Jack, a bankmanager and William, a plastic surgeon. I also had a ghoul: Kevin, a cop. Kevin was like a toy for me. He was totally on love with me and the only thing was that that love wasn't real love.

I loved to go out, I still do, and that's how I met my husband. One evening I decided to go to the biggest club in town: the "Laalaa club". I went to the bar and sat down like I normally did. And then this really cute single guy came along and offered me a drink. I accepted it. He asked me if I would like to dance with him and so I did. I found out he was the owner of the club. I decided to make him a ghoul, not knowing he already was one. I slept at his place. Since his room didn't have any windows it wasn't a problem for me. I thought it was strange but I didn't say anything about it. The next night he told me that he knew what I was, and he told me he was a ghoul. I could not believe it. Then he told me he was 400 years old and he had follow me my whole life. I was amazed. He had seen me being born, he had seen me growing up. He had followed me for 221 years! So I took him home that night.

And that was a big mistake. Kevin was very jealous of Jerry. Because he knew Jerry was very special to me, more than he was. So Kevin tried to kill Jerry. But Jerry survived and Kevin didn't. The next night I found Jerry badly hurt and I saw a corpse. It was the corpse of Kevin. My love for Jerry grew every day and we decided to get married. In the mean while i had left the Camarilla and joined the Sabbat because I had two childer. I got my own pack, called the Bravopack. There were four of us in the pack: Etan Benjair, Jack, William and me. But soon a fifth member came along: Damien, a Pander.