The Characters

Aaron Fellbirth

Age: 1000 Physical Age: 21

Birth Date: December 1st

Gender: Male

Race: werewolf

Race Weakness: Being a Lich, Aaron has an unfathomable control of the dead and spirits, but he has a weakness that is dire. Around his finger he has a ring of Resolve, which by removing it would cause him to return past the gates of death

History/Bio: Being a man of riches, he was the first born in the Ancient Arian temples, and having the ability to do anything he wanted, Aaron went mad. In his madness he looked into the realm of Necromancy, and got his wish of eternal life when he found a book that let him join the ranks of the undead. He lived a long time, changing personas and lifestyles. So much so that he began to develop new personalities, those of the people who's souls he had absorbed.

Personality: Different at times, and is highly unstable.

Reena Heavenbloom

Age:Not sure...

Birth Date:No clue...

Gender:Female

Race:Sucubuss

Race Weakness:Reena, being a homunculus, reacts strongly to different elements, Although not all effects are phisical, they still effect her differently for better.... or worse

History/Bio:Reena was created as an artificial human, and an experiment to test out the capabilities of Alchemical research. Because of the stone that holds her life, or her "Heart", She was able to control the elements and physical world around her. At the "Point of Incision" as it has been known to be called, where the alchemical community was all but self destroyed, she escaped, but not before her creator added another stone to her "Heart" and it caused her to forget the events that had happened. As far as she knows, she is the soul survivor of the Point of Incision.

Personality:Reena is very strait forward and precise, she has issues with emotions... She has them, but her loss of memory causes her not to be able to show them well.

Mari Grimmshaw

Age: 17

Birth Date: 10/09/1991

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Race Weakness: Like all Lycans or Werewolves, whether they be True-bloods or not, silver cannot harm them unless it gets inside of their body via bullet, knife, or in worse cases, in a pure liquid form. If it does, it can severely harm them, and even kill them if it stays in their blood stream for to long. Other ways to kill them are to cut off their heads, silver stake through the heart, or to cremate them.

History/Bio: Mari belongs to a very strong pack filled with loyalty and pride, and is the only daughter of the alpha. Unlike most Lycans, she and her father come from a long line of True-bloods; Lycans who are gifted with the ears and tail of a wolf by the Great Moon Goddess. However that is not the only difference. They are three times as strong, and all have heightened senses. When they become too emotional, they change into their half-form. On the night of a full moon they're at their highest level of power or their full-form, which can mean trouble since they go into a full-on-rage, and can't tell friend from foe. Equipped with speed, strength, and agility, a True-blood is a formidable opponent, but they are not invincible. Yet Mari hates the thought of killing, and is entirely against the war between the vampires and her own kind, though she hasn't told anyone for fear of being hated by her pack, and disappointing her father.