Let my Fate

I ask sometimes why they took her away from me but I never really get answered. She's waiting for me to complete this mission and take her home, but I've become so attached to the person I have to kill. To kill her would be like killing my soul; I've shared that much with her. She almost gave up her life for me if I hadn't done the same for her, I shared my powers with her and that was a mistake, she now knows my purpose for being here. . .What if she doesn't forgive me.

"Good morning chaos," said a very cheerful voice. I don't have to look up I know who it is.

"Good morning MOMO," I say in a half hearted way, I've been sitting at the counter for a long time, actual since six this morning.

"You seem a bit distressed chaos, what's on your mind?" MOMO looked into my eyes; it was the first time I got to actually see her golden eyes alone before. She was so much like my sister, so caring in everyway I wish I could tell someone.

"Oh it's nothing MOMO, I was just thinking," I lie, I wish I didn't have to lie I know they'll corner me and make me kill her. KOS-MOS . . . My angel, what I wouldn't do for you.

"Are you sure I can't help?" MOMO asked. I looked at her; I guess she could feel my worry.

"Well I guess I can't keep my secrets in anymore," I said. MOMO looked at me waiting to here my story.

"It happened so long ago, when I was about 7 years old," I started.

~-~-~-~-~-~ No ones point of view Flashback

A little silver haired girl sat on the swing rocking back and forth as she waited for her brother. She looked down her shimmering green eyes stared at the sand, it had been so long ago since her parent were killed by Gnosis and her brother chaos was trying to find food for her.

"Maria, look I found some money!" chaos ran up to the little girl, his eyes shinning blue.

"How much?"

"A lot look," chaos showed her the 20 dollar bill he found, "It must have been sent from the heavens."

"Oh wow we're so lucky," Maria hugged her older brother and smiled. A man walked by them and saw chaos holding the 20 dollar bill.

"Hey Kid," said the man as he walked up to the two, "where'd you get that money kid?"

"You mean this," chaos held out the money, "I found it."

"Sure you did that's what all thief's say," he grabbed chaos by the arm and snatched the money away from him; "You're coming to the police station to explain this."

"No please let my brother go he didn't know better, we're only trying to survive Mr." Maria begged.

"Fine," the man let go of chaos, "But if I catch either one of you stealing you're going straight to jail boy." The man walked away with the money and chaos started to cry as Maria hugged him.

"It's okay at least we have each other," Maria said.

"Yes but still no food," chaos whimpered whipping away the tears away.

"I don't care just as long as you're with me," she said and chaos smiled.

~-~-~-~-~-~

That night it rained, it never rained so this time chaos and Maria had to find shelter under the slide in a park. Maria cried in chaos' arms that night and neither of them slept.

~-~-~-~

It was morning and Maria was sitting on the cold pavement as chaos asked people for spare change. They hated to beg but Maria was to week to carry on and if she didn't eat soon she'd die. Hours went by without any luck, not even a penny. Maria sighed.