Character build: Succubus

The Succubus

A different, unique and rewarding character build: The Succubus. The Succubus tears her enemies apart by letting them do the work for her. With her seductiveness, man fall for her charms and do her bidding. Those who have strong minds know how to resist her temptations, but the Succubus does not only have mind tricks up her sleeve...

"So beautiful, yet so deadly..."

Hi! This is my first guide on this website, its an honor to actually make one and enjoy reading others too!

Play-style:

The Succubus uses her seduction and mind tricks (Illusion) in order to demolish her enemies. Going alone against a fortress guarded by Bandits? Have no fear as your mind tricks will simply make them kill each other. Nothing is more easier when 10 enemies, have become 3. But that doesn't stop there, the remaining might be the toughest of them, the Chiefs, or other higher leveled enemies, but do not fret, for the Succubus can also call upon aid from other Demons (Conjuration), leveling the battlefield from a 1v3 to a 3v3. She also utilizes her black magic (Destruction) where she will freeze or burn her enemies to death. Though this is only on the battlefield... Note that she is also like a typical Succubus, having stealth (Sneak) and going in to people's bedrooms at night and perhaps killing them or feeding of them for their energy.

With this play style, there is always a trick for every situation you will encounter...

"Not even those with strong will can resist becoming mindless barbaric creatures..."

Story:

The Succubus is a evil lady/demon who has come to Skyrim in order to feed on the mortals and to bring havoc. She will do anything in her power to get her needs, and to any extent.

"Evil has come unto these lands, not for a goal, but for leisure..."

Primary Skills:

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#110264

Illusion: Is a must have. Using a variety of spells to weaken your enemies, or even make them turn against their own. This is your primary skill and will be your main offensive power.

Conjuration:A good skill to have when especially outnumbered. This allows the Succubus to summon even more allies to fight for her cause.

Destruction: Is definitely a must have. This is her main source of reliable damage. Also used to destroy her enemies with projectiles, channeling spells, even cloaks.

Sneak: Another good skill to have, as its useful for sneaking around and killing enemies silently with your dagger (alone) or for sneaking around and summoning things outside.

"The Succubus's seduction is the ultimate mind control..."

Secondary Skills:

Restoration: Useful for healing yourself when in need. Also provides magicka regeneration which is very useful, and its free too! But this skill just doesn't provide healing and magicka regen alone... The deadly perk of 'Necromage' is what stands out.

Alteration: Can be used for mage armor, but generally just used for the Magic Resistance.

One handed: Used to stab enemies to death, or kill them in their sleep. Basically a last resort skill if your out of magicka.

"Those who resist the Succubus will experience a world of pain..."

Other skills:

Enchanting: Used to create deadly weapons and armor.

Alchemy: Used to create potions to aid with enchanting.

Smithing: Can be used to create armor if having to cast oakflesh before engaging every battle is a hassle.