The new Fae

A fae to look after you

"You expect me to just sit and do nothing?! Echo shouted at his master as he stared at the human through his mirror, the scare look on the human's face making hium anxious and wanting to be there for him. "It is the rules, my prince" his master said "We are the silent watchers, we merely offer a small help to them" he explained and Echo grunted.

"You can't expect me to watch this and stay put" Echo retorded. "You are a prince, the other faes expect that out of you, you are to set an example" the master said seriously glaring at him

"And just because you're the prince this does not mean you can just do as you please we have rules and you will abide by those rules, Echo or so help I will deliver the punishment myself and you know what that punishment is" he stated and left the prince's chambers as Echo held tightly onto the mirror and clenched his fists wanting to help the human he was assigned to...

His fist clenched so hard onto the frame a small crack was formed in the mirror making him gasp. Could he... would he break those rules and provide help for the human?"

Posa Maxwell

The Human

Posa had been told the news, only hours ago as he could hear the doctors words in his mind. "We are sorry to inform you, but you have cancer in your lungs we can not reach it with surgery and we believe you have a few more days left", he put his hand on his face as fear was all over his face. He was now sitting on a bench in the park, as he breathed in and out before he covered his mouth and coughed hard as he saw some blood on his hand he groaned and cleaned it off. He slowly pushed himself up, and began to walk he had his hands in his pockets as he seemed to be deep in thought.

Though soon he began to feel a little light headed, as his breathing was shallow he stumbled before his legs seemed to give out from under him. And he crumbled to the ground, as he laid there wheezing as some people gathered, before the paramedics were called. He laid there as the sirens could be heard, as he was placed on a Stretcher and taken too the hospital where they attached several different machines to his arms as his heart shuttered some. As he had a breathing tube now attached to his throat as it was helping him breath. His chest rose and fell as a tear fell down his cheek as he was scared he wanted to wake up but his body wouldn't let him.

As he was scared he spoke in his mind "Am I really going to die alone, with no one not even my family.." he said in his mind, as the tears fell from the fear of death.Feeling the tightening in his chest seeing the human there laying in his death bed he couldn't help it he placed the cracked mirror away and held himself... He wasn't supposed to care for the other the way he did but he couldn't help it, his hear ached as he closed his eyes and remembered the fae's rules about humans...

"Only to blindly help yet not intrude in their realm..." he repeated and turned towards the mirror Posa's face in agony... almost as if it was calling for him Echo got up and walked towards the mirror... Before he delivered a hard punch to it and jumped inside of it.

A fall... he screamed all the while as he passed towards the human world his own body stretching and aching as he fell... soon he was on the floor of Posa's room.

He winced and got up staring at his now human size body, turning he noticed the boy... the human he had been assigned to...

"Posa..." He spoke his sweet fae voice reaching the other. He took off the breathing tube from him and placed a hand on his cheek as he leaned down and kissed him taking the black mass that was invading his lungs into himself. Posa had been so close to death, yet he felt lips on his own. And the cancer was drawn out, his skin color seemed to return as he looked much better. He soon seemed to awaken from his sleep. His eyes grew wide as he saw echo, he moved back and got off the bed before he ran out of the room quickly. He jogged as his face a pink color, as his heart was pounding. He looked around as he could see the fae in the hospital along with some other magical creatures. He had tears in his eyes, as he left the building and kept jogging.