The Character of Flora Hael

Appearance- As a human she looks normal with long black hair and her short blue skirt. Also a white top and white socks. She also has black eyes. In her Succubus form she looks pretty much the same but she has black succubus wings.

Age- 18

Gender- Female

Species- Succubus

Personality - Flora is a very down to earth person. She is the leader type of person. She has done a lot in her past but she regrets it every day. She is a person you can count on no matter what. When things get hard she just tries her best to deal with the situation. She is seductive but only because she is a succubus. When it really comes to it she observes a lot. She has a lot of self control but at times may slip. She will never betray a friend and sticks by her friends no matter what. When it comes to love she isnt so shy about it but she finds that its hard to come by.

History- Flora came from a very high class succubus family. She was alone most the time. Her family never really connected. Always lonely she only had her two best friends. She and her 2 best friends did everything together. One day they had a sudden urge to suck up energy. They found a random cute human and seduced him. They sucked his energy but because they weren't themselves at the time they couldn't stop and it resulted in his death. Because of it she and her friends were sent to the human world with a curse and if they dont find their true love the curse will stay forever. She always hated this part of her past and always regreted taking his life. She blamed herself for all of it. Her face expression would always be a bit sad. Most the time she has bad dreams about that day. It hurt to think but she had to get over it.

Equipment- Only the black rose necklace around her neck.

Weaknesses- She is fragile and gets hurt easily. She can be too caught up in the situation that she way get reckless.

Strengths- She is confident and dependable.

Fears- Swimming and being controlled by her succubus instincts.

So begins...

Flora Hael's Story