Loner Character List

Loners

This is where the people outside of the fractions are posted. They are commonly forgotten in the mess, not cared for by any side due to the fact they never chose a side. The fractions, however are always welcoming to the people with no sides on the war, always willing to recruit them. This is where the loners are posted.

Oroxxxxxxxxx

Jaeger

My Keeper: Bearaka

The side I take: No side

Happy Birthday to me! I am: Appears to be 24

I am: Heterosexual

Why you may or may not want to be near me: Quiet. Often just watches people and prefers not to talk. Will make conversation if it is started by someone else.

Well your screwed cause I have this epic power: Shape shifting. Super strength and speed. Animal instincts.

I will die if:I change into my werewolf form. I've done it once and luckily changed back. I may not be as fortunate next time. Also, loud noises harm me since my hearing is sharp. Anything louder than a classroom of small children will cause me to freeze and act irrational. Lastly, the smell of blood from people. It triggers the inner monster within me and it's hard to control.

My species: Human/Wolf

The weapon that I like to or know how to use: As human, teeth, claws, dagger. As wolf, teeth, claws, size, and rage.

Why I am who I am today: Sixteen year old Oro was raised by wolves, some what. His real parents, humans, lived out in the wilderness and lived on the land. There was a pack of wolves there who also called the land home. They lived together peacefully. But one day, while Oro was outside tending to the garden with a few wolf pups around, he heard gun shots followed by a loud explosion. He blacked out. When he awoke, there was a man standing a few feet away.

I only did this to you, so you could live.

When Oro finally came to he was different. His body was more mature and he felt different. He ran inside to find his parents dead. The gun shots. He rummaged around the house before stepping in front of a mirror. What he saw scared him. He soon learned he had powers of the wolf. He tried to find the pack he grew up with, but he never found them. Then when out in the woods he found some hunters. They were torturing a young family. He snapped and changed into a beast. He ate the men and almost the family, but he ran off before that could happen.

What I love: Raw meat. Silence. Chasing prey. Human...Flesh

What I absolutely hate: Cruelty of animals, especially anything resembling a wolf. Fleas. Loud people.

OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT! Oh wait it was just: Not being able to control is inner animal.

Kimiko xxxxxxxxx

Shinako

My Keeper: bloodybutterfly1022

The side I take: loner

Happy Birthday to me! I am: 18

I am: pansexual or gender blind

Why you may or may not want to be near me: Kimiko is a gentle soul. She likes to help those in need but she has a temper when it comes to those hurting others around her.