The Character of Gabriel Castor

Name- Gabriel Castor

Age- 18

Gender- male

Species- human

Appearance- His dress taste is a little unusual, in that it doesn't help him blend into a crowd at all. He wears an ornate overcoat covered in multiple different buckles and straps, with a stab-proof vest underneath. The coat itself is black, and the straps which cover it are a dark purple, and some detailing in the coat is picked out in a sky blue. He commonly wears a pair of white gloves, which have the word 'redemption' stitched into them. He also wears bulky millitary boots, and plain black trousers.His eyes are a darker hue of the purple seen on the straps (coloured contact lenses), and his hair is raven-black, unkempt, and of medium length. His face, currently youthful, is almost angelic in its apparent innocence. He is just a shade under six foot tall, with broad shoulders that hint that he is more muscular than it would appear at first glance.

Personality - Cold and calculating, at many times he appears completely without emotions, preferring to keep his feelings locked away so as not to interfere. From a very young age he has had a strong sense of duty instilled in him, and it remains still. He also highly values the honour of his word, and has never broken a promise to anyone (though admittedly, he does not usually make promises he cannot keep). As he has basically lived a life of solitude, he finds strength in his loneliness, and does not feel the need for friends. But at the same time, he does long to know what true friendship is like... Despite his vast patience, he does have his moments of impulsiveness, and is prone to short bursts of absolute rage. Also has a small obsession with repeating one specific passage over and over again when in a crisis (or a fight).

History- Originally born in England, like all hunters his profession is carried on by the family line. He can trace his ancestry right back to the original founding of the mysterious Organisation, which controls all hunters. As per their code, he - the first son of his parents - was removed at birth, and raised in all manner of hidden locations. Throughout his youth, he was taught the arts of assassination and warfare as well as those of regular schooling. His first mission was a complete mess. After months he finally managed to corner his target, but was unable to pull the trigger. That target then escaped and killed three people before being brought down by a more experienced agent. Now he has been dispatched on another mission- to investigate the death of a youth. He knows the victim was killed by supernatural means, and it is only a matter of time before he finds the perpetrator and hands out justice. If he fails this time, the price is death, for the Organisation cannot afford to have any weak links in their chain...

Equipment- A Colt Anaconda with several different kinds of ammunition for dealing with different supernatural creatures (e.g silver bullets). That and an Ipod loaded with heavy metal.

Weaknesses- Relatively short temper, and a lack of experience. I suppose you could include his need for glasses or contacts.

Strengths- Near unbreakable will, and the refusal to give up with his work unfinished.

Fears- Failure, and that his actions will result in innocent deaths.

So begins...

Gabriel Castor's Story