Chapter 11: The Centre Band [Part 1]

.:Chapter 10: The Centre Band [Part 1]:.

Elsa

AFTER that yeti experience I was terrified of what other creatures live in this world. I mean I've met trolls but they were sweet and nice, nothing like that yeti.

I shudder as we make our way up the steep narrow pathway. All I can see are mountains, snow and rocks.

Jack slips to my side, "Looks like we're near the centre band place, or at least that's what Willow had said." He smiled lightly, quite excited with the thought of that.

"Well that's good, I hope I can control my powers," I said with a soft sigh.

"I could help you, I can control mines so I could give you some tips and tricks," he offered, turning to me with a soft smile.
"Oh...alright," I mumbled and look away. God...it something with his gray eyes that makes me feel completely flustered.

I cough and turn away, straight face Elsa, straight poker face. I mustn't think of such silly things but I cannot deny my slight attraction to this boy.
The walks was tiring and long. We soon reached the peak of the mountain, the sun was starting to set. The beautiful blush of the sunset painted the skies.
I smile inwardly, if only Anna was here to see this.
"So where are we gonna stay the night?" I asked Amber. Amber flicked her wrist towards a bush, it lit on fire and revealed a slim space between a rock, another cave.

I stared in awe, wow. I do wonder how many other caverns there are. It's quite the mystery, very impressive though.
❅     ❅     ❅
I settled down onto a cozy fur blanket and drift off asleep.
I soon wake with the sound of Amber yelling, "Wake Up!"
I sit up and brush some snow...a lot of snow, immediatly I know that this was the working of Jack Frost. I shake the pile of snow off of me and get out of the cave. I see Jack smiling over at me, I scrunched my face up in displeasure.

"Idiot," I muttered and sent snow falling down on his head.

He laughed and brushed it off.

I roll my eyes and walk over to him. "I wonder how the center band is...how many people are there?"

«««««»»»»»

TO BE CONTUINED

This chapter is 400 words long, so short...wow
I apologize for such a short chapter :|