Chapter 14: Her Simple Envy

.:Chapter 14: Her Simple Envy:.
Elsa

I stare out into the open, back against the head board of my bed. I twirled my fingers and a soft sprinkle of snow flew between my fingers and melted off in the open air.

I frowned as I heard a low know of my door. I wonder who this is...

I walked forwards the front door and opened slowly with the twist of the knob. All the others in my subdivision were gone and out training. I had decided to stay here just to have time on my own. A soft breeze of cold air rushed through my cabin and blew off a couple of sheets. I saw Jack Frost, I truly don't know much about him. We never talked.

His hair was blown to the side, an icy shade if blue, pale and silver. He held onto his staff, securely.

He smiled, "Hello Elsa. So you wanna come on a walk with me? Erm...you know, just to get to...well... Know each other." He shrugged and blew a flurry of snowflakes around us. I frowned, that was very unexpected, an invite, just sent out of the blue.

I shrugged, "Yes, I would very like to walk around this camp." He smiled slyly, I felt a heavy weight of cold snow flutter down onto my head and shoulders. I raised an eyebrow at Jack, "Rude much?" I asked with a hint of playfulness, a tone I only use upon dear Anna. Jack was different, he had an air of joy to him and he knew how to spark up a persons life though I did not know much about him.

He grinned widely and we made our war up a dark snowy summit.

The was thin and the winds blew softly, sweeping up light flutters of snowflakes. "Jack Frost, tell me something about yourself. Starting with your story." I clasped my hands together and stood on the edge of the cliff. The houses were small up here and I could see the distinctive pattern. Each house was alined in a pattern to create a circle, imitating the circled mountains. At the heart of the houses stood Eldens house, a large marble structures house. This place was ancient, Elden was ancient.

I glanced at Jack, his grey-blue eyes met mines and he flashed a sly smile. "I am a guardian, the guardian of Fun. I died when I was young but the man on the moon had saved me. I was with many others, we had powers and mines happened to be...well, snow and ice I guess." I nodded, simple and short.

"Tell me about yours, a Queen Elsa." He smirked.

I simple rolled my eyes, "I am Queen Elsa, Queen of Arandelle. My sister is Anna...hm... I threw my kingdom into an eternal winter." I shrugged.

He nodded, "So I heard."

"A question I must ask it, how did we both end up in this Centre Band?" he said.

"I simply fled home, leaving a mere note behind, I had to find answers, questions. Something! It seemed as if Elden had led the way for me." I shrugged.

"I decided to go. The man on the moon must of gotten his powers somewhere...I don't know." He ran his hand through his hair, clearly distressed.

I sat there, simple enjoying the pleasures of the cold, wrapping their numb arms around me and filling me with energy.

"So, Elden has some plans for us tonight. He had decided to visit some little old library for us. Searching for our history, come meet us at Eldens house, 10 o'clock," he said, wonder filling his beautiful eyes.

I smiled softly and nodded.

My smile faltered, "I never knew why I was burdened with this curse." I shook my head sadly. I stared at my hands and sighed. "Who would of ever known such powers had caused so much destruction."

I looked up at Jack hopelessly. One moment I was happy, another I was sad.

It made me all remember of her...Anna. She is all I had left, and I simple left her and the kingdom all alone.

"It isn't a curse, you we blessed with great powers."

This is my envy, he knew how to control his simple force of winters ice, while me, it was simply unpredictable...though love had helped me, it wasn't strong enough. What if you no longer want to love? What if you simple cannot feel love?

But what if you simply never felt love?

I felt a soft trickle of ice cascade down my cheeks, like a crystalized call of distress. I sighed, "I can't even use this blessing, it's unstable." I shook my head and stood up.

He followed after me, "Then learn. Elden will help you, and I will too. Always remember, we may not know each other that well but, we'll always be with you." He smiled.

I was swallowed into joy, his simple smile just engulfed me into another whole world. His support would help me a lot. Huh, so this is friendship?

The flutter of my heart was...so foreign.

Interesting really.

•••

Hey, my pretty little cookies, how was that chapter? I was typing before but i didn't like it so I started all over again.

:(

This has been a full month!

Last update was May 6th, this one is on June 6th!

I'm so sorry! I'll make my updates more often! Plz vote, comment and follow!

<3