Chapter 2: A Long Journey

.:Chapter 2: A Long Journey:.

Elsa

I yawn, the moon is bright in the skies, stars twinkle above. It's been a full day of travel, my reindeers are melting as the weather in Oakland is warming up, it's a town far, far away it across the high mountains. The nights are frigid but the days are warm. I think I might have to get off soon, oh well.

I smile softly, somewhere Anna is living happily with that...boy.

Don't come after me, please don't.

❅     ❅     ❅

Jack

North gave me his sleigh to use.
He said farewell.
I am leaving soon.
Am I making the wrong decision?
Why am I doubting my choices when only a mere day ago, I was so confident.
I yawn and got up groggily, it's funny to think that I have died once, it felt...fake. I wonder, the choking feeling of the water rising to my chest felt very strange and almost hazy as if I was in a deep slumber. That is very strange, I talked to Sandman and he told me his death was painful...I do wonder, will the truth ever unravel?

I'm getting ready to leave now, I'm on the flying pad, I won't be bringing any food for I have no need in it but North insisted, when I asked why, he didn't say a single word. How strange, my suspicion is high. He gave me a little map, it looks very old, the papers have dark cresses and I can see the little ink blots. I tucked it away in my little pockets.

I climbed up into the red sleigh, I pull the reigns and I'm lifted up into the sky, the wind whistles in my ear and I feel...cold? North and the others wave farewell. I notice the look on dear Norths face, its regret, I know that look better than anyone, regret...

❅     ❅     ❅

Elsa

I'm on my feet now, I bought a lovely satin dress from a lovely woman, their clothing style is much much more different than I'm use to. This is silly, I'm buying a dress? What is this.

I'm on a journey and I buy a dress...what in the four corners of earth is wrong with me?

I'm eating a...what's it called? I chicken soup with some very strange sauce. The sauce is orange with a side of...what did the lady call it? Plums.

The valleys are low and life here seems much more peaceful. The trees sway to the cool breeze and the rivers snake off down the valley. The grass is green like it is in Arendalle and the flowers are in full bloom.

I'm on my way now, I borrowed a white horse for 20 silver pence. I mount the horse and start galloping to the forest, dark silver trees soar to the sky with their tall lanky trunks. The leaves are canopies above my head, lovely but dark. The road is just worn dirt and grass made into a small trail from many trips of many ppl.

It's been a while since I've been out onto the open and free, I worry about Anna though, how will she do?

I know the kingdom will talk trash about me now but I don't care, Anna matters much more. I hope she is alright.

Anna...

«««««»»»»»

Thx for reading! More chapters to come!!! <3 Much love!

Thank you to iamanawesometaco! She helped me with the chapter problem I had, I'm such a noob...

Stay tuned! :3

(Edit Note : Damn, my style of writing has changed. :P)
(Edit Note 2: Noticed how this chapter is 1/5 the length of my first chapter)
(Edit Note 3: JACK IS DEAD. Not sure where I was going with that bullshit of him pondering on the thought of death and life.)
(ω)