Chapter 7: Dark Nights and Cold Days

.:Chapter 7: Dark Nights and Cold Days:.

Elsa

I look at the boy, frowning. I turn to suddenly meet a black cloud, it wraps itself on my feet and pull me into the hazy fog. I shriek and thrust my hands forward, snow blasts out of my palms but only to be obliterated by the fog, it puffs as the snow blows through it but rebuilds again.

"Elsa!" Screams the boy, he knows my name? As I'm suddenly pulled away subconscious I feel a cold hand grab mines, it pulls me out, I gasp out a breath and break out the dark. It's so blurry I honestly don't know what to do. I'm thrown back out the dark and lay sweating on the cold hard forest floors.

The dark creaks and screeches forward to engulf us it is. Us......when were we us? I meet the boys eyes, they say run. He grabs my arm and we sprint up the mountain side.

I stumble and trip many times still very weak from that encounter. I watch as the dark slowly follows us. "What was that?!" I yell as we run "I don't know but all I know is we NEED to run." He responds gasping.

The dawn breaks out, the sun rises high above the sky bathing us in warm soft sunlight. "I'm Jack." He says grinning boyishly through puffs of breathes. I laugh lightly "And I'm Elsa as it seems you know." I respond smiling. He frowns and stops in his tracks "What? I don't..." He mumbles utterly confused.

I frown and look down at the forest below us,a cold chill runs up my spine, the black clouds are receding in the forest. "They're going into the forest..." I tell him. He frowns caught off guard. "I think it's the light." He says pointing to the bright sun. I nod slowly "Who are you?" I ask abruptly. "I'm Jack Frost, coldest of the cold and a guardian." He responds smirking. I snort "Coldest of the cold? Please, overstatement much?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Well is this an invitation to a competition?"

"I guess of you say so."

"Well Ms.Elsa, we can already judge the winner." He points his fingers to his chest indicating he would win. Would of course but I'm here to stop it.

"No on my watch Frost the snowman!" I ball up a snow ball and chuck it at his face. It lands squarely on his face, he stands there stunned as the snow slides down off of his swear cold pale face.

I burst out snorting in laughter manically. "Nothing like playing dirty!"

He raises his staff and slams it down to the ground, the snow flops.
Flops.
Flopping.
Floppy.
Wow.

Ms.Elsa the snow queen is crayfish up in here.

I'm so immature....

❅     ❅     ❅

Jack

That dirty playing little lady ain't gonna show me up. If anyone knows the snow, it's me.

The snow puffs at my staff, I watch as a huge wave of snow travels up behind her spluttering snow everywhere. She frown obviously not noticing the enormous amount of snow waiting to crash down on her...maybe that's a little harsh...nahhh.

«««««»»»»»

Lawl <3
Edit: That was an immature rendition but alas, why would that matter? I can't believe I wrote this, it's been 5 months or so since I had written this chapter. Wow.

Enjoy