TOTGA - Reunion

Cover Photo by: Silentreader0616

❤️❤️❤️

Two years ago and I am here again.
I went back not because I really like to do so. But merely I need it because Kuya likes us to have a reunion.

Yes, a reunion. Reunion of housemates for the last 5 years. Its been 5 years since the last time that we went out of Bahay Ni Kuya. I will never forget that experience.

I wonder if she will attend. Will I be able to see her again? Can I say my sorry this time? Bitter truth is sorry for myself than to her.

I am back to reality when someone kissed me on the cheek. And I saw Heaven, she's pretty as always. I smiled back and greet her. We have consistent communication since the day I left the Philippines.

"Hey, hunk! How's your trip?" she asked.

"It was good. Just had enough sleep. You? I'm surprised that you are here." I replied. It is really true that I am surprised because she didn't bother to tell me that she's going to fetch me.

"Why? Do you expect someone to fetch you? I just wanna see you first before anyone could. I will shout to the whole world that I got this hunky handsome." In a naughty mischievous smile.

I just smiled at her and we proceeded to where her car was parked. We just headed straight to our hotel. I am excited to see them.

Heaven suddenly speak, "Btw, okay lang naman sa'yo na may kasama sa room, right?" I nodded and ask "Why?"

"Because there are only four rooms for us. Two rooms for the girls and two rooms for the boys. The management already gave the list of teens, well no longer teens except for Fenech, for each room." She said and added "But I guess we can stay in only one room to catch up. Depends on the situation." She looked at me and smiled.

"Let's see what will happen, but uggghh I really missed them. So how was it going?" I replied and at the back of my mind I wanna know if all of us confirmed our attendance.

"Wala akong masyadong balita sakanila. Kaya miss ko na rin. Sana nga mabuo tayo." Sabi niya.

"So you're trying to say na hindi pa sigurado kung makakapunta lahat? But they rented the rooms already, right?" I asked.

"Yes, but not everyone confirmed their attendance. Maybe because of schedules." She replied.

I look outside the window only for me to see the billboards, buildings, and advertisements. Time really flies. Two years ago, I can see my face on one of those boards with someone really close to my heart. Smiling with each other, different poses with various clothes, and all. That is our dream. Sincerest and genuine smile I could ever see other than my sister of course. That special someone is the only reason I wish I could bring back the time. I don't regret anything in my life by doing so but not for the last two years.

"We are here!" She shouted and I am back again. I am not aware that I have reminisced long enough not to notice that we arrived.

I found easily the room where I am assigned and Heaven is still by my side. I guess she also wants to come in.

When I opened the door, there's no light and all is dark then suddenly I hear a song. Not just a song, it is the first song I recorded. Then I was blinded by the light and con fete. And screams of "WELCOME BACK!!!"

Damn they are already here. I scanned the room and I see all of their faces except hers. We are complete. No, absolutely not. She is not here. I gave my sincerest smiled for them to hide my disappointment. I am really happy that they are here but I just really want to see her.