TOTGA - The Girl I knew

I can't keep myself from staring while she's walking away.

"Oh Edward, stop looking at her as if she is the most beautiful woman on Earth." Heaven whispered.

I said nothing and just glare at her.

"Grabe si Maymay noh? Wala pa rin pinagbago. Matangkad, mapayat at maboka pa rin." Nikko said. "Uy, mas gumanda si Maymay ngayon. Hindi lang na naman siya nakaayos." Mccoy added while laughing.

"Knowing Ate Maymay, that's her comfort clothes. And I guess kagigising lang niya talaga." - Kisses

"Pero infair ha, gumanda talaga si Ate May. Lalo na woke up like this pa lang niya yun at medyo tumaba na rin." - Yong while laughing.

"Sabihin niyo baka wala na siya talagang pampaayos. Kaya ganun ang itsura niya." - Heaven

"One more insult from you, I will definitely ask the organizer to transfer you to other table." I warned Heaven. And the way that she look she don't want that to happen.

"Uh oh! I guess there will be a fight over you lil bro?" Cora teased. "Oh, btw. Have you seen Eric and Tanner? Haven't seen them for awhile now."

Oh I didn't notice na nawala sila. "I'll just go to the comfort room. Titignan ko na din kung andoon sila." I replied to her.

"Hey bro, where have you been? Hinahanap na kayo ni Cora. Where is Eric?." I asked Tanner when I saw him in men's comfort room.

"Bro, I had an interview in our dressing room. And Eric is on the hot seat." He laugh.

"Dumating siya." I suddenly blurt out.

"Who?" He asked.

"Si Maymay. She's here. And I guess nothing change. She's still wearing that baggy clothes of her." I terribly miss her but I kept that in my mind.

"Really? That silly girl. Well I guess my date already arrived."

I was about to ask him if he is referring to Maymay but his phone suddenly rings. As he answered his phone Heaven appear.

"Bakit ang tagal niyo?" She ask while we are walking and Tanner is just behind us.

"I saw Tanner in men's cr and we had a little chat you know."

"Okay. Akala ko nawala ka na." She joke.

Pero wala ako sa mood tumawa. I am still puzzled with what Tanner said.

As we reached the table Cora ask me immediately where is Eric and Tanner.

"Tanner said, Eric is still in the hot seat with the interviewers and Tanner is behind us." Then I look back and I did not see him.

But struck me when I saw someone walking towards us. She is wearing a navy blue dress, with a high slit in one of her legs and with a "cape" - I don't know if that is the right term- but still exposing her shoulders. She is holding a small pouch which relatively paired with her dress. She is walking elegantly. Her hair was up, she had her bangs, and her make up is really stunning. It is not that much but it really suits her and emphasized her beauty.

Within just seconds I was able to inspect her.

"OH EHM GEE!" Screamed by Cora. "Maymay is that you?!?"

That is the only time they turned to where I am looking at.

"Ate Maymay!!!!! Ikaw ba yan. Maygash ikaw nga. Waaaaahhhh ang ganda ganda mo at sexy!!!" Sabi ni Kisses.

"Bai, gandang babae. Pwede mahingi number mo?" Sabay yakap ni Yong. "Ikaw ba talaga yung lumapit kanina?" Dagdag pa niya.

"Oo naman. Hehe. Talagang late lang ako nagising kanina." Sagot ni Maymay habang lumalapit sa upuan niya.

"Ikaw lang? Wala kang date?" Tanong agad ni Heaven sabay smirk.

Then I saw Tanner just right behind us. "Where have you been bro? You are just behind us then you disappeared." Tanong ko.

He is smiling from ear to ear and walk passed by his own chair.

"I just need to entertain the caller, bro. Missed me that much yah?" Then he sit beside Maymay.

"So where is your date. It would be rude if she sees you sitting with other lady." I smiled.

"Thanks for the concern bro. But it will be rude if I will not sit next beside her, right? I mean beside my date." While looking at Maymay.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence as if no one would want to react.

"Maygahd dumudugo ang ilong ko sainyo. Tama na nga yang kakaenglisg niyo." Sabad ni Nikko.

At natawa naman ang lahat sa pag gay lingo niya.

"Hey, saan ka nagpunta lalake?" Tanong ni Cora kay Eric.

"I just finished an interview." - Eric
And he spotted Maymay. "So who is this gorgeous lady?" He asked.

Tanner responded to him, "Ah, this is Marydale Entrata. My date for tonight. Dale, this is Eric, Coras's fiancé."

I must admit that Tanner is really happy with her. 

"Ah, Maymay na lang."

"Eric. So you are the one that this Tanner guy who is always mentioning. Nice meeting you." He accepted her hand and slightly bow and kiss the back of her hand.

"Ehem, ehem, selos ako." Sabi ni Cora na medyo nagexagg ng reaction.

"Honey, you know that there's nothing to be jealous. Besides, I was thinking if I already saw her before or meet rather." Eric is really in a deep thinking and he's making Maymay a lil not comfortable.

"Maymay, would you mind if I ask you something? Have you been in Germany in the past years?" Eric asked.