Two of Them

"Kelley!! Can you wake up Mikey please?"

"Already on it!" Kelley smiled. "I'm a better parent than you think!"

"You're Kelley O'Hara. I still have to cut your food for you!"

Jackson started laughing. 

"NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!"

Kelley's POV:

Yep. Kids. 2 of them.

We wanted to adopt. There are so many kids waiting for their forever home. We went and met Michael or Mikey. He's 12. 

He was happy we wanted to be adopted but refused to leave without his younger brother. That's when we met Jackson. He is 8.

"I can't leave without Jackson."

Y/N put her hand on her face. "Kelley. I can't leave without Jackson either." She said. "I mean, look at them!"

I nodded. "Well, then I guess we'll just have to love both of you forever." I sighed. "You both ok with that?" 

Michael smiled. "Can we get ice cream?"

"Duh." Y/N said. "Of course we can. What kind of question is that?"

Jackson stood behind his brother. "Jackson, you hear that? We're getting adopted."

Jackson was pretty shy when we first met him. He's been a bit closer to Y/N, she's good at making people feel comfortable in new places. 

We've been married for a year now and it's been a wild one. "You heard your mother. Get up."

"I thought you were supposed to be cool parents? Let me sleep." He rolled over.

"Ok I'd love to let you sleep, but then you wouldn't get to see Ryan, Luke, Cassius"

"Will Becky be there?"

"Duh."

"Sweet count me in." He got out of bed. I looked at him. "What? Out of everyone, Becky is my favorite. She helps me with my homework."

"Helps you or gives you all the answers?"

"Little bit of both." He smiled. "And it's only English she helps me with. Everything else I understand I just have trouble with that." He walked out of his room. 

"I know kid." I ruffled his hair. He went into the bathroom and I went back downstairs. "Thing 1 is in the bathroom, and thing 2 is adorable as always." I kissed the top of his head. 

Y/N flipped the pancakes. "Can I have chocolate chips in mine?" Jackson asked. "Please?"

"Sure bud. I'll make you a special batch with chocolate chips." Y/N smiled.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." 

I smiled. "Jackson it's almost your birthday. What do you want to do?"

"Can we go to Disney World?" He asked. "I saw it on TV and a kid in school was talking about it. I've never been there." 

I looked at Y/N.

"His birthday is during summer vacation, we can plan something." She said. "Jackson we will look into it." He nodded and drank his juice. 

Mike came downstairs. "Good morning." He said. 

"You're missing something." I said.

"What?"

"Your jersey. Where is your jersey?" 

"I don't know."

Y/N walked out of the room. She had two bags. "New jerseys for the new season! She gave one to Jackson and threw the other one at Mike.

"OW!" Mike smiled. 

"Stop Mikey." Jackson hit him. 

They opened the bags. Mike sighed. "Sky Blue again? I like FCKC." He looked at Y/N. 

"Eat your pancakes." I looked away. 

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I went to the door. 

Your POV:

"These are good." Mike said. "You are a better cook than ma." 

"She knows." I laughed. 

"KEVIN!" I heard.

"DAMN IT!" 

"Cool Sammy is here." Mike laughed.

"SAMMY!" Jackson laughed.

"Eat first, Sam after." 

"Yes, mom." The both smiled.

We hated each other and now we have a family together.

Wouldn't give this up at all.

Since the 2017 NWSL Season is underway and there's so many new talent on all the rosters I will be bringing some of them in! If you have any favorite players from the NWSL you wanna see in this comment their name and I will include them in! 

Also if you have a better title for this please comment an idea cause I don't know how I feel about Stanford Girl 2.....