True Happiness

......

Kelley's POV:

"The final score. USA 2. Sweden 1." I smiled and went to sign autographs.

"Hey!" I turned around. "Christen really loves playing against Sweden huh? 2 goals?"

"Something about a dream she had once. Missing a game winning penalty or some impossible shit." I laughed. "What are you doing here?"

"I can't come support my team?"

"You can. Just, most people don't fly all the way from another country."

"What can I say. I'm dedicated." 

I looked down. "LOOK AT HIS FACE!" Mal screamed. "HE'S SO CHUBBY!" 

She laughed. "Don't scare him, Mal!"

"I'm sorry but look at him!" 

I looked. "You brought Chris?" 

"Yeah well. Didn't want to leave him with Ethan. He's my baby boy." She smiled. "Wanna met him?"

"Um."

"You can Kelley." She said. We walked over. "I want my son. Kelley," She took him from Mal. "this is Christopher. Christopher, this is Kelley." She made him wave to me.

He started to smile.

"Hey. He likes me."

"That's a shock. Cassius cried when he first met you." Sydney said.

"That's cause he saw Hinkle behind me." I said.

"Cassius don't fuck with homophobes." Sydney said.

"Syd." Cheney said.

"I'm gonna walk away." She put her hands up. "Personal reasons."

"You stay away from that one young man. She will mess you up." I said to Chris.

"You wanna hold him?" 

"I don't know."

"Kelley. He can't bite you yet, he might slap you though." She laughed. 

"Sure." I held him. "Hey, little handsome man." He put his hand on my eye. "Yep. That is an eye."

Y/N laughed. "We should talk." 

"We should." 

"Hey, Amy?" 

"Yeah."

"Can you watch him?"

"Sure." She took him from me. "Let's go bother Cheney." 

We walked somewhere to talk.

"Lawyers said you put a hold on the divorce." I said.

"I did." She nodded.

"Why?" I asked.

"I mean, we've had our problems in this marriage but to just throw it away without trying? We haven't tried to talk anything out." She said. "We tried and you blew up, I left, we never really sat and talked out what happened." 

"I know we never did. I'm sorry that I wasn't the easiest person to talk to. I understand why you went to Rocky first, I'm never easy to talk to. That is true. But you should go through with the divorce." I said.

"What?"

"You deserve someone who makes you happy all the time. Every single day. You say that I do that, but I also make you cry sometimes and when you cry it should be happy tears. Not the "my wife is an asshole and made me cry again" tears." I said. "You and the kids deserve so much more than me. So much better. I love you guys, I always will but I have to let you guys be happy." 

She looked away.

"Go through with the divorce, Y/N. Find someone who treats you that way you should be treated."

I walked towards the locker room. 

"Damn you, O'Hara." I looked at her. "Making me fall in love with you."

I laughed. "No one can resist that O'Hara charm L/N. No one." I walked away.

When you love someone as much as I love her, you need to let them find true happiness.

This was written before I posted the last update so all your comments didn't matter cause this already existed the way you see it.

Fight me.