Our Sister

I didn't update for a while so enjoy this double update!

Your POV:

"Please say something." 

"I don't even know what to say." Kelley walked away from me. "How?" 

"Kelley. We already told you." Rocky cut in. "And I don't want to bring it up again, she doesn't want to bring it up again." 

Kelley walked towards her. "Why are you so invested in this huh? I'm her wife."

"And I'm her friend." Rocky said.

"What's his name?" She mumbled.

"Her friends already told the police."

"It's my word against his." I said. "I was drinking, nothing is gonna happen." 

"I could kill him." Kailen spoke up. We all looked at her. "What? No on fucks with my friends and gets away with it. Back me up, Sam."

"I agree with you but murder? Really? I thought Canada was a peaceful place." 

I put my head down. "Hey. This is gonna be fine. It's all gonna be fine." Kelley said. "I'm here. I can see it in your eyes that you're probably blaming yourself and you shouldn't. You were out with friends and had some drinks there is NOTHING wrong with that. It's HIS fault and I'll kick anyone's ass who say it's yours."

Ethan's POV:

"HIS BROTHER DID WHAT!?!" I looked at my mom. 

"Bryce's brother. He saw your sister and her friends when they were out. They were all drinking so he drove them home. I guess one of them got sick, he took them to his place and well." She sighed. "I'm flying to New Jersey tonight. Your sister needs me, you need to stay here for your siblings."

"No way. Y/N needs me." 

"Y/N needs you to stay focused on school. You already feels like this is her fault if you guys start failing she'll feel even more guilty." Mom said. "Please, Ethan. Just stay here. Do this for me?"

I sighed. "Fine."

"And don't go after Tyler. He will get his." I nodded and she went upstairs. 

"We're gonna kick his ass right?" Gabe looked at me. 

"Of course we're gonna kick his ass. He hurt our sister." 

Who wants Ethan and Gabe to kick Bryce's brother's ASS! 

I do! 

Who wants Kelley and the Sky Blue amigos to kick his ass!

ME! I DO!

Also, I forgot this last update but happy pride month all you lovely people.