Whenever You Need Me

Your POV:

After a month I got back into training with Sky Blue. Things were awkward but I'm a professional. 

After preseason, Cheney called me into national team camp.

"So," Rose started. "what's it like? You know having a baby?"

"ARod help me out here." I looked at her.

"IT HURTS!" She screamed.

"Sydney?"

"LIKE A BITCH!" Sydney added.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Does that answer your question?" 

"Yes. I will not be having children in the future." She walked away.

"Thank you for stop Rose from reproducing in the future." Sam smiled. "One is enough." 

Everyone laughed. Practice ended and I stayed near Amy. "Can I ask for your advice?"

"Of course." She said.

"It's about Kelley." I sighed. "She's been"

"Ignoring you? Yeah, I noticed."

"It's not just me. It's the kids. She won't say that Christopher is her son. I know that biologically none of them are our sons, but that doesn't matter." 

"So what do you want my advice on?" Amy asked.

"I can't stay in Sky Blue. I love the team but right now, I can't be there." I looked at her. "I was thinking about going on loan somewhere. In Europe."

"You want my honest opinion?" I nodded. "I think that would be a great thing for you, not only as a person but as a player. Look at how playing in France helped Alex. She found her love for the game again. You know you have my support no matter what you do." 

"I know. That's why I always come to you. Press asks questions, Tobin gets too deep, and Kelley just gets pissed." I smiled.

"How's that relationship?" She asked. "I mean when my husband and I have a disagreement, we talk it out. I support him, he supports me. That's how you make a marriage work, any relationship really. You and Kelley disagree and she storms off." I looked down. "I think going to Europe would be great for you. What about the kids?"

"My mom is working from home for a few months, she's been begging to have young kids around ever since Gabe graduated." I smiled. 

She nodded and helped me up. "Whatever you decide to do, just know you have my complete support." 

"Thanks, ARod." 

"Hey. Whenever you need me." She walked away.

I looked back to everyone else. "Cheney." She looked. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure. Come with me."