All Her

I have two unpublished drafts and some serious shit is happening. I'm gonna post those tomorrow.

Enjoy the game today.

Sam's POV:

"GOAL! It's the American Y/N L/N with the goal for Fiorentina! They lead Manchester City 1-0 in the Champions League semifinal!" 

I clapped. "Our girl killing it!" I looked at Kelley. "You good Kel?"

"She's doing good." She said and looked down. "Ethan sent me a picture of the baby." She said. "First time I really saw his face." She smiled. 

"And?"

"Looks like her." She said. "All her."

I smiled. "How's the divorce coming?" Kailen asked with her mouth full of food.

"Dude." Rocky sighed.

"What?"

"It's ok." Kelley said. "I'm fine. I want to hit her but I won't." 

Your POV:

I left the stadium and went back home. When I got home my phone rang. 

"Hey, Cheney." I smiled. 

"Two games coming up." She said. "I want you on the team."

"I don't know." I said. "I'm really settled here in Italy." 

"Is it that or you just don't want to see Kelley?" She said. "Look. I've seen the games, you're doing great. We need you to help us. World Cup is next year, we need you on this team if we want to repeat." She said. "I've got to call everyone else, think about it. I really want you on this team, I know everyone else would love to see you."

I sighed. "I'll think about it." 

"Thanks. I'll call you in 2 weeks? That ok?"

"Yeah. Bye Cheney." I hung up. 

"Look who's up." Ethan smiled. "Look who's home little man." Chris smiled. "Mommy's home." I took him.

"Hi, my sweet boy." I kissed his cheek. 

"Nice goal." Ethan said. 

"It was a team effort." I said. 

"Lawyer called." He said. "Divorce should be finalized in a few days." He said. "Unless you don't want that." 

I sighed. "I haven't talked to her. Last time I did, she blew up."

"Well, I talked to her today." He said. "She asked how Mikey and Jackson were. Even asked about Chris." 

"Really?" He nodded. "She said Chris and not the baby."

"She said, and I quote," I laughed. "How are the kids. I told her Mikey and Jackson were doing fine. She then said, and Chris? How is he?"

I smiled. 

My phone rang.

O'Hara

 I showed him the screen. 

"Come on little man!" Ethan took Chris. "Let's go look at the kitchen. Those are fun." 

I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey."