What's Best

In response to the whole I'm still single thing. Friends would be nice, but you know.... how about a girlfriend! Nah I'm kidding. 

But don't just hit me up to be friends, hit up other people who comment. You're all here to read this, it's bringing everyone together. 

Be respectful, love everyone no matter what and we can get through anything.

No one's POV:

"We are following the news our of New Jersey. US forward Y/N L/N will miss the rest of the season after an ankle injury in this weekend's match against Portland. Sky Blue went on to win the game, 4-0. Kelley O'Hara going on a scoring rampage following the injury of L/N. Allie Long has picked up a 2 match ban after that tackle that left L/N in tears on the field. In other news, Mallory Pugh is at it again." 

Your POV:

I looked at my ankle. "I hate this. I had more games in me." I sighed.

"Long will get hers, babe. Don't worry." Kelley sat next to me. "But now you can relax and be with the dorks, I won't have to worry about you during games, it's gonna work out."

I laughed. "The dorks? You mean our sons."

"I said what I said." She looked away.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." She looked back to me. "I've been thinking about going home. Getting treatment there for my ankle." 

"What about New Jersey?"

"I love being here, you know I do." I said. "But I think it'd be best for me to be with my mom right now. If you were in my situation wouldn't you want to be home?"

"Yeah, but I'd also want my wife by my side." She said. "Just stay here, you can get treatment here." 

"Kelley." 

"No. You have to stay here, you can't leave. I said I was gonna stay by your side." 

"Kelley." I said. "I love you and I know you said you weren't gonna leave my side. You're gonna be on the road with the team."

"You can travel with us."

"I don't want to travel Kel. Not being able to play is killing me. I want to be on that field with everyone but I can't. My ankle gets better I'm still pregnant. Traveling and sitting out? I don't want that." 

She sighed. "I can't be by your side if you leave." 

"But I won't be alone, Kelley. I'll have my family."

"I'm your family."

"Kelley." I sighed. "Seriously, I'm 25 years old. I can make my own decisions about what I think is best for me. How about you act like my wife and support me and not my parent." 

She looked away. "Do what you want." She left the room.