Helper

No longer going to the Breakers game tomorrow because there is no one for me to go with. I can go alone but it's more fun with someone. Plus I don't wanna look like loner I am. So now I have to sit at a bar for 4 hours. Shoot me.

Your POV:

"How was it being home?" 

"Weird." I said. "My mom took the kids to Orlando to see some of the games. They got so big." I smiled. 

"You see O'Hara?"

"No." I said. "She wasn't on the roster. Look I don't want to talk about that anymore. Let's just focus on the rest of the season." 

Kelley's POV:

"Why didn't you get on a flight?" My mom asked.

"I have to be back in New Jersey." I said. "I would've been on the next flight to Italy if my job wasn't on the line."

"So your job is more important than Y/N?"

"Fly all the way there, she ignores me, come home, lose my job? Not risking it." I said. "She is more important than anything, but I have 3 kids. And I met her because of this job that I have."

"And she'd kill you if you lost the job."

"Quiet Erin." 

Your POV:

I was scrolling through Twitter. Everything seemed normal. 

samkerr1: Watching the USA game made me realize how much I miss Y/N

I laughed and liked it.

NWSL: can Sky Blue FC return to last season's Championship form this Saturday when they face Boston?

"Let's hope so." I sighed. 

I got up and walked outside. My phone rang. "Hello?"

"Y/N." 

"Yeah."

"Your kids are insane." 

"Ethan. They're kids."

"I know. But they're YOUR kids and they're insane." 

I laughed. "What are they doing?"

"I'm pretty sure Chris just barked?"

"He's 1."

"Exactly." He said. "I don't even know what Mike is doing." 

"Did you call me to talk shit about my kids?"

"Your kids are weirdos I thought you should be aware!"

"Bye Ethan." He laughed and I hung up.

Kelley's POV:

"You ran all the way to her gate, didn't get on the next flight to Italy and came home all upset?" Sam said. 

"Yeah."

"You're an idiot. You're never getting her back." Sam said. "You should've gotten on the flight."

"And lose my spot here?"

"You're the golden child here! You requested a trade and they traded Y/N. Who the hell!" 

"You picked the team that would welcome you back with open arms over the girl who you lost because you're a dumbass?" Kailen said. 

"Why are you supporting that relationship? You dated Y/N."

"Yeah. We dated. Past tense." 

"You are the best ex ever." Rocky said. "Unlike stupid over here."

"Ok. I get it." I sighed. "I'm an idiot but she'll be home soon."

"Yeah. And then she goes BACK to Italy."

"You aren't helping."

"Why would I help you?"