Pick A Side

No one's POV:

"80th minute here. FCKC 1. Sky Blue FC 1. We will have extra time if no one finds the game winner."

"Sydney Leroux for FCKC, Kelley O'Hara for Sky Blue. Who is going to be the hero here." 

Your POV:

"So like? Do you want Sky Blue to win or not?" Rose asked. "Cause you want Kelley to succeed. But do you want to go against her?"

Everyone looked at her.

"That is the best question I've ever heard Rose ask." Adriana asked. 

"Now that's it's brought up," Abby looked at me. "Who DO you want to win?"

"Us." I smirked.

"OK YOU KNOW WHAT SHE MEANT!" Allysha yelled.

I laughed. "Yeah, I do. I know that I'm not focused on them, just cause I'm dating Kelley doesn't mean anything. Best of luck to both teams who gave up on me." I smiled.

"She's a savage!" Rose gasped.

"I like it!" Midge nodded.

"Guys." Morgan pointed to the TV.

"O'Hara! Rodriguez!! IT'S FOORD! IT'S A GOAL! CAITLIN FOORD SCORES AND SKY BLUE TAKE THE LEAD WITH 3 MINUTES LEFT!" 

I nodded. "Are you happy? Upset? What are you?" Rose asked.

"I'm focused on MY team." 

Kelley's POV:

"WE'RE MOVING ON!" Sam danced around. "We're moving on!" 

"Cause of the nice Aussie." Rocky said.

"Oh fuck you guys." Sam sat down.

"You just proved my nickname." Caitlin laughed. 

"Now we either face Chicago or your girlfriend." Sam leaned over to me. "Which would you rather?"

I shrugged. "Just happy we're going to the final." 

"You are a pain in my ass you know that?" 

"You tell me every day how could I not know?" 

Your POV:

"GAME DAY!" Rose yelled.

"SHUT UP!" Julie yelled back. 

"Way to go Lavelle." Midge sighed. "You pissed off the captain." 

"It IS game day though." Rose said. "Captain gotta get with it." She shook her head."

"I'm going to hit you so hard you'll be tan." Julie mumbled.

"I love our captain." I smiled. 

Everyone laughed.

No one's POV:

"And finally up top for Boston, Y/N L/N. The Breakers have really turned it around since signing the American striker from Fiorentina. Will she lead them to an NWSL championship? We will have to wait and see. FC Kansas City. Boston Breakers. Up next."

Sorry this took a while I have A LOT going on right now and my family really isn't making living easy for me right now. I'm trying.