You Don't Deserve Her

No one's POV:

"Goal. And it's Kelley O'Hara with a 2nd for Sky Blue off a Y/N L/N free kick."

"L/N just sends this by the wall and O'Hara meets it with her left foot to give Sky Blue a 2-0 lead against Orlando here in the 2nd half." 

Your POV:

"I was trying to score that." I said to Kelley. "Damn foot got in the way." 

She laughed. "It was my time to score." 

"Can it be my time?" Sam said. "Hogging the score sheet!" 

Rocky laughed. "Ignore her. I always do. Still don't know her name." She walked away.

"She doesn't know her name?" 

"When Rocky wants to get Sam's attention, she goes "hey you" or something." 

No one's POV: 

"Full time here in New Jersey. Sky Blue winning with a final score 3-0 over Orlando. We are now joined by tonight's player of the game, Y/N L/N. A goal and 2 assists tonight. Talk about a debut."

Your POV:

"Yeah." I nodded. "Big debut."

"Did you play the way you did to prove yourself?"

"No. I knew we needed a win, 3 points were huge for us. I don't think I have anything to prove, they knew the type of player they were getting when I got here."

"Now you guys go on the road for the next 3 games, one of those games against your old club, FC Kansas City. How's that game gonna be?"

"I'm not looking at it as me against my old club. I'm looking at it as Sky Blue against FCKC. The games gonna be like any other game. I have nothing but respect for all those players, the coaches, fans everyone in that organization. But it's just gonna be another game for me." 

"You would've had 2 goals. Kelley got a foot on that free kick."

"Yeah." I laughed. "I was upset about that. I told her I wanted that goal but she said it was her time. She worked hard all game and deserved a goal so I'm happy for her."

Kelley's POV:

"Look at my wife." I smiled. "Player of the game, kicking ass no matter where she goes. Man, I don't deserve her."

"You really don't." Sam said. "Like she's such a nice person and look at everything you've done throughout your relationship."

"Ohh." Kailen walked over. "What did she do?"

"What DIDN'T she do is the better question." Rocky said.

"She took Y/N out on dates, then introduced Y/N to her girlfriend. Broke Y/N and Christen up."

"Wow wait. Y/N dated Press?"

"Keep up Canada." 

"Uh, what else? Oh, the whole national team war that happened. You went AGAINST your girlfriend and sided with the girl who called her a hoe."

"AND when said girl said you could do better than Y/N, you went along with it and went to a club."

"Which resulted in Y/N calling off the engagement." Sam said. "Anything else?"

"OH flirting with a waitress while on your honeymoon."

"Yes." Sam said. "That too. 2 days after marrying the "girl of your dreams" as you put it, you flirting with a waitress in front of her."

"Damn. Why did she end up with you." Kailen said. "You sound like a piece of shit." 

"She is." Y/N walked over.

"Then why marry her?" 

"You guys don't know the whole waitress story do you?" Everyone shook their heads. "Well sit down children. It's time to know the truth." 

I hate the Portland Thorns. They're all a bunch of assholes, fight me.