Get Back

"And that is the end of the first half. FC Kansas City leading Sky Blue FC 2-0. First half thoughts and highlights after this."

Your POV:

I sat at the locker with my head down.

"None of you were focused out there." Coach said. "Kailen, those are basic saves you ALWAYS make what happened?"

"I don't know."

"Kelley. Too many missed chances. You too, Sam. I expect more from all of you." He sighed. "Luckily, we have another 45 minutes to play. Whatever is on your mind, forget about it. Focus on right now. Don't worry about the final because if you keep that in your mind right now, there won't BE a final for us. L/N I want you ready to go. You're playing the 2nd half." 

I looked up. "Yeah." 

"The rest of you. Rest up, catch your breath and clear your heads. We are better than this." He walked out of the room.

I stood up and looked at my team. "Come on guys. We ARE better than this. We're all so much better than this. We all have our individual traits that make us the players we are but put it all together and we are one badass football club." I said. "Our fans traveled here to see the kickass team they watched all season. We can't fail them now. Not today. Not like this." I looked at everyone. "So it's time to wake the hell up and go kick some FCKC ass." 

They all jumped up. I walked towards the door.

"Hey. You alright?" Kailen asked. "You seem a little off." 

"I'm fine, Canada." I smiled. 

"You'd tell me if you weren't right?" 

"I would."

"Then why aren't you telling me?" She said. "Come on, Y/N. I know you. I can tell something is up with you."

"It's nothing for you to worry about. It's fine." I walked out towards the field.

Kelley's POV:

We stood on the field for the 2nd half. 

"Entering the match number 23, Y/N L/N." She ran onto the field.

"Come on now. Let's get back into this." She ran by me. "No more missing those shots, O'Hara."

"Well, now you're here. Maybe you can complete passes until a certain Aussie."

"AT ME BRO!" Sam yelled.

Y/N jogged over to Kailen and hugged her. 

"Hey. I see you breathing all heavy and shit." Sam said. "Relax or you might pop the damn ball, O'Hara." 

"2nd half!" Rocky yelled when the ref blew the whistle. 

45 minutes to get back into this.