Everyone Else

Your POV:

"Ready to go?" Amy asked.

"Yeah." I got up.

It's been a few weeks since my surgery. When the news came out, Amy flew to Boston. She's been through this so it was nice to have her around.

Plus the boys love her, but then again who doesn't?

We went to the hospital so I could start my physical therapy.

"You'll be back on the field in no time." Amy said while pulling into the parking lot.

"What if I'm not?"

"Ok." She pulled the car over and stopped. "What is that?" I looked at her. "You're doubting yourself now?"

"I'm being realistic. What if I do all this and I'm just a terrible player after."

She sighed. "Listen to me, child. I got pregnant, Seattle got rid of me cause they thought I wasn't gonna be the same when I got back after having Ryan. They were right, I wasn't the same." She smirked. "I was better. Got pregnant after the world cup, everyone thought that was it for me. I had Luke, came back. During my first game back, I tore my ACL. I thought that was it, everyone else thought so too."

I looked down.

"But then I realized, I came back twice before, why is this time any different? You got cut from the World Cup squad but kept your head up and came back with a point to prove, you had Chris and came back, came back like a badass I should add." I laughed. "You tore your ACL, it's not the end, Y/N. It's just the beginning."

Kelley's POV:

"Alright get out of here you annoying children." Christie laughed. "Kelley." I stopped walking.

"Yeah?"

"How's Y/N?"

"She's good. Started physical therapy today, I was gonna call when I got home."

"I'll let you go then." I nodded. "Tell her to call me. I miss that kid."

"I will." I walked away.