Chapter 12

"Where are y'all going now?" I asked as Niall started packing his bags the next morning.

I handed him one of his shirts lying across the bed as he replied, "I'm going home with you for a day or two if that's alright."

I tried playing it cool. "And why would you want to do that?"

He laughed. "I'd like to formerly meet your family!"

"They'll hate you." I tried my best not to smile and keep a straight face.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me sitting down on the end of his bed. "Is that so?"

I couldn't help it any longer and a small smile popped up on my face. "It's the truth. They'll hate that you stole me away from them, especially Owen. My parents won’t care very much." I winked at him.

He laughed and jumped on top of me, wrestling me on the bed. He finally pinned me down and held my arms above my head as he straddled me. With an eyebrow raise, he gave me a peck on the lips and swiftly went back to work.

I huffed. "Well you're no fun."

He winked. "Lame is my middle name."

I rolled my eyes and got off my butt to help him pack. I was stalling going back to my room; I didn't want to face Harry. Not yet.

"So where are you going after your two days is up with me?" I asked him a few minutes later.

He stopped what he was doing and sat down in front of his suitcase and pulled me in front of him. "How much do you love me?"

I smiled and played with the hair on the back of his head. "More than you will ever guess. Why?"

He put his hands on my waist and stared up at me. "Do you want to come back to Ireland with me and meet my family?"

I nodded my head. Unlike when I debated whether to follow him on tour, this was a no-brainer. "Do you really mean that?"

The corners of his lips popped up for a moment. "Unlike your parents, my parents will love you."

"You know I was joking, right?" I pulled away from him and sat back down on the bed.

Niall shrugged and followed me over. "I know. But it still makes me nervous."

I took his hand and tried to offer supportive words. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you feel insecure. But it doesn't matter if they love you or not. I love you, and I'm definitely sure Owen will love you. He seemed cool with you the last time you were over at my house." I gave him a reassuring smile. "Just be yourself, and everything that's meant to happen will happen."

He kissed my cheek. "Do you ever want to get married?"

"Do you mean whether I think you and I will ever get married?"

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back to lie down on the bed. "Yeah."

I bit my lip and kissed his neck. "Honestly, I could see us getting married whenever we're ready. If we're ready next week, then it'll happen. I just couldn't picture my life with someone else. You'll be a great husband and a wonderful father."

He gave me a gentle kiss. "How many kids do you want?"

I laughed. "No more than three. There's only so much this girl can handle!"

Niall gave a short laugh.

I started playing with his shirt. "Do you see us ever getting married?"

He nodded his head. "Did you know tomorrow will be our three month anniversary?"

"And we'll be spending it with my parents. Which reminds me!" I hopped up from the bed and ran from the room. I mustered up the courage to face Harry, regardless of whether he was mad or not. I heard Niall follow me into my room. "I need to pack to see them."