Epilogue

Ten Years Later........

Niall and decided to take things slower the second go-around, and it turned out for the better. We switched visiting each other every other week while I was at school. He would visit me one weekend, and I would visit him the next. We Skyped a lot too, so we grew even more of an emotional relationship than a physical one.

We also decided to remain engaged. I didn't think he could top his first proposal, and he didn't want to have to beat his own expectations. It was a long engagement. We waited three more years until I was done with college to make it easier on us with living conditions. I was going to move to the UK with him back into the apartment we shared.

At one point in our engagement, I asked him who the lady was that he brought to Liam's party. I felt so embarrassed when he said it was Liam's mom. He had made a detour to Liam’s house after he dropped Kensington off at the airport.

With the help of me and Niall, Kensington and Harry connected for real and sparked a meaningful relationship. They married just a year after Niall and I did, and I was Kensington's maid of honor. They even have baby number 2 on the way. Their first child is Darcy Lillian Styles. The second one is going to be a boy, and they haven't yet decided on a name.

The night of the concert when Niall and I got back together, I called Rylee. We patched things up between us and became good friends again. I was her maid of honor when she did not marry Zayn, but one of the guys in her high school Chemistry class. She and Zayn couldn't get past just liking each other, so they mutually agreed to go their separate ways. So Rylee came back home and lived with me and Kensington, and one day when she was out shopping, she saw Price again, and they hit it off big time! They married three years after Niall and I tied the knot, and they are expecting a little mister Jackson Luke Rider in the winter.

Liam married Danielle two years before me and Niall, and they have two little boys. Gabriel Hollis Payne and Michael Phillip Payne.

Louis and Eleanor married a few months after Liam and Danielle and have a little girl named Emma Sawyer Tomlinson.

Zayn is currently engaged to one of the girls Harry introduced him to. Melanie is really sweet and a good match for him.

But out of all the weddings and all the children, it's only fair that I say Niall and I had the best.

We set our wedding day on the day of Owen's death as a way to commemorate my loving brother. Niall was the one who suggested it.

We had the ceremony on a beach in France. My dress was long and flowy and simple. I didn't want a huge white wedding; I was a simple kind of girl. The bridesmaids dresses were a teal-ish color and very simple as well.

Kensington, my maid of honor, did my hair and make-up again. She did my hair the same way she did it the night of the concert, but she made my make-up less natural, using more earth tones around my eyes and cheeks, but highlighting my lips with luscious red lipstick to match the red roses I had as my bouquet.

We tried our best to make it a small ceremony, but we couldn't narrow down all our friends, so we didn't count how many invitations we sent out or how many chairs we set up; we didn't care either. The day wasn't about them. It was all about me and Niall and our love for each other.

Liam was as excited to be Niall's best man as Niall was to be Liam's.

I didn't invite my parents. The day of the wedding, I didn't feel bad about it either. I haven't felt bad about it since. Instead, Rylee's father gave me away; I had always been pretty close with him.

Halfway through the wedding, I couldn't contain my happiness and just started laughing like crazy! Niall didn't question it; he found it amusing and joined in with me! Eventually, all the guests were laughing too, and it was just a big laugh fest. But once we got to our vows, I was completely serious. We decided to write our own, and by the end of his, I was crying tears of joy and smiling like an idiot.

We had three kids. Owen Jeremy Horan is turning 4. Nolan James Horan is turning 2. And Skylar Hope Horan is six months old. They are the most amazing kids, and they have the best father in the world. When he and the rest of the guys aren't out on tour, we all go over to Liam's house and our kids play together.

After Owen was born, Niall and I discovered our apartment could not accommodate for a screaming baby, and our neighbors didn't like it much, so we bought a much bigger house closer to friends so that they could help take care of the kids while I was working and while Niall was busy.

Rylee helped me get a few modeling gigs, but I gave up on that after Nolan was born. I still had my body, but I couldn't travel like I used to. So I got into art and painting and sculpting. Some of my pieces were hanging in showrooms and some sold for quite a lot of money. I was truly happy and content with my life for the first time ever. It felt nice.

Every time Niall returned home, he kissed each of our kids first before he gathered me up in his arms and kissed me like it was the last time he ever could. Over the years, our passion for each other burned stronger, and our love grew wiser as we had kids. We weren't the normal suburban family, but we were pleased with what we made of everything life threw at us.

And we were prepared to tackle whatever life threw at us in the future.

Together.