Don't let me down... (Prinxiety)

***Warning: Anxiety Attack, Pain, Anxiety Pills, death? and angst***

POV Thomas

I had a rough day today, anxiety didn't stop bothering and I had enough of it. I didn't ask anyone for what I was about to do. I walked into my kitchen and searched for the anxiety pills my doctor had recommended me. I opened it and slid a pill out. I took it and thought: 'I just want to sleep well... It won't hurt him... I don't think so... It will calm him, yeah... it will only calm him' As my last thought went through my mind, I took the pill with a glass of water. After few minutes, I suddenly feelt relaxed and not anxious anymore. A faint smile crossed my lips as I got upstairs to my room and fell asleep on my bed peacefully.

POV Anxiety *Before Thomas take the pills*

I was in my room as my thoughts raced in my mind. I start to shake very badly.

You are useless, everyone hates you, you deserve to die, you are a coward, you don't deserve to be care of, Everyone including Thomas will be happy if you died! You're just the antagonist, the bad guy! You always hurt him! You deserve the pain, to suffer! Even more pathetic you love someone! The goodest person, Princey! You don't deserve him! You are a monster, a horrible monster...

The thoughts didn't stop racing and I brought my knees up my chest breathing heavily. I was having a panic attack and tears started streaming down my face. Air felt like fire in my throat, I wasn't able to calm down. Even thought I took deep breaths it didn't work. My hands went through my hair holding them tightly. I tried to scratch the back of my neck to calm down my panic attack and luckily it worked a little bit. I caught my breath but I was still shaking violently and crying. At least, my breathing was normal again. A few minutes later, a shot of pain went through my body and I fell off my bed. I screamed in pain holding my stomach and coughing up blood. Hopefully my room was soundproof so no one could heard me. I started crying again and getting weaker and paler. My inside voice laughed and whispered to me.

See, that's how much Thomas hates you! He wants to get rid of you! Like the others personalities! They all want you dead! Princey is one of the first who want it!

I keep coughing and crying. I managed to faintly answer with a shaking voice "N-no... H-he ca-cares a-about m-me... L-like t-the o-others per-perso-personali-lities... Pri-princey do-does t-too..."

My inner voice burst out of laughter. It made me cry even more and coughing even more blood. She said with a vicious voice.

Oh really?! Then why Thomas take anxiety pills? That's why you are suffering darling! The others made him make this choice! It's Princey idea! So what now Anxiety? Do you believe me when I tell you they hate you?! They want you dead?! Even Princey!

I get up my body, shaking and I didn't care about the pain anymore. I only whispered "You are right... I... I am a monster..." I walked out of my room and appeared in Thomas kitchen. I carefully, with my shaking hands, searched for the bottle of anxiety pills. I saw it hidden behind a cookie jar and took it while I teared up. That was the only solution to help Thomas, to help everyone. It was to get rid of myself. I shoved the bottle into the pocket of my jacket. I teleported back into my room. I was breathing heavily but I didn't care anymore. I deserved all of this and I will end everyone's pain in a few minutes. I walked to the bathroom of Thomas' mind and locked the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was pale and the black under my eyes was even darker than usual. My whole body was shaking and tears were still falling. I took the bottle and opened it. I let out one pill and held it tightly in my hand. My inner voice told me "Do it Anxiety, everyone will be happier without you..." I nodded and pushed the pill into my mouth before swallowing it. It took a few seconds before I start yelling in pain. I collapsed on the floor as the rest of the pills fell around me. I was hardly breathing and my vision was blurry. I felt blood sliding down the side of my mouth. I was crying and even with all the pain, I had a faint smile on my lips. Everything went dark. It was the end, I saved Thomas.