Childhood (Prinxiety)

POV third person

Virgil was a lonely kid of seven years old that didn't have friends. Actually, he only had one, Roman, a child of his age and also the little brother of the boyfriend of his older brother, Patton. He didn't understand why the most fanciful and confident child was friend with him; the rejected kid. They passed a lot of time together, because of their brothers and Virgil didn't complain about it. Logan and Patton were the sweetest couple and a model for both of the child.

POV Virgil

I was climbing on monkey bar and Roman wasn't there yet. I tried to reach the last bar, but my hand slipped and I fall onto the ground. As I hit the sand, I injured myself by scratching my knees. I start crying putting my hands over my eyes. No one was with me, I was all alone. I thought that no one cared about me anyways.

POV Roman

I was walking to the park happily. When I get there, I saw Virgil crying so I runned over to him as I took him in my arms. I caressed his back to calm him down and it was working out, since he stopped shaking and was only sobbing. I whispered in his ear softly "Virge, what happen?" He looked up to me before answering to my question "I... I fall off the monkey bar..." He sobbed out and I asked softly "Where does it hurt?" He pointed his knees and I kissed both of them. I look up smiling and saying cutely "It's healed!" Virgil blushed as a small smile cross his lips and it make me happy to see him smile. I whipped off his tears and I look into his eyes. "Virgil?... Can we make a promise?" He look up at me still blushing, but he was confused. "Sure... What... W-what is it?" He stopped sobbing as I smiled brightly. "When we are older... Can we get married?" My eyes were shining as I wait for him to answer. His cheeks were all red now and as he nodded I couldn't contain my happiness. He say with a lovely smile "Y-yeah... Why not?" I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back I say "That is super!" He chuckle and answer softly "Yeah it is..."

-Twenty years later-

POV Third Person

It was a big day today, Virgil was standing gay with the most beautiful smile on his lips. He was wearing his black suit and purple tie proudly waiting for his loving one. As the music begging, everyone get up to see the fiance of the future married walking down the alley. He was wearing a white suit and red tie as his eyes were shining just like this day where they make that promise. It was Roman walking down the alley, he didn't believe that it was actually happening. As he get in front of Virgil, the ceremony started. As the celebrant was talking the childhood lovers were lost in each other eyes. As they both say I do, they put their wedding rings to each other. After that, Virgil leaned in towards Roman and kissed him lovingly. He answered to the kiss happily and passionately. As everyone cheer to the newest married couple, Roman caressed his husband cheek softly and he whispered to him "I can't believe we actually did it..." Virgil chuckled kissing his love once again before he replied to his remark. When they broke the kiss away, the once lonely child softly whisper "I always keep my promise"

SOOOO I am sorry! I don't post often! In two weeks! Give me two more weeks and I will post more often! I will try too! Hope you like this fluffy prinxiety one shot! Talking about prinxiety, the new video... OMG!!! It was simply amazing! Two lines: "Everyone love the villain" and "Anxiety is the fairest of them all". I died of happiness but cried because we don't know anxiety name!!! How long will he make us suffer???? I still love Thomas Sanders! I just want Anxiety name for crying out loud! It was adorable to see how Logan was confused and Patton was just damn adorable! I loved this video like crazy!! I can't wait to the next one!! On this see you soon! I love you all!