Don't worry [part three] (Logicality)

**Same Warning of the other before!**

POV Morality

I didn't stop crying. I was a failure, I wasn't strong enough. Logan tried his best to calm me. He was holding tightly, caressing my hair softly. He whispered in my ear with a concern voice: "Morality... What's wrong?..."

POV Logic

Even if emotions wasn't my force, I couldn't let him that way. I had to help him out. A weird feeling was tickling me inside, I think it's that I am broken to see him so destroyed, but the question is why? I keeped caressing his hair as I whispered in his ear with concern filling my voice: "Morality... What's wrong?..." He tried to calm down, but he couldn't. He looked up at me still sobbing and he started to told me what was going on with a shaking voice.

"I... I am a... A failure... I am t-the worst fa-father... I am n-not st-strong enough... I... I should n-not ha-have break-down... I... I don't de-deserve to... To be care of... I don't deserve t-to be wor-worried a-about... I... I don't dese-serve any-nything... I... I am an i-idiot... I am a-anything... I... I..."

He trailed off, because he couldn't continue since he burst into tears again. I took him in my arms to get to the living room. As I run over there holding him close, I feel something burning my eyes as my vision get blurry. It was tears, I was crying. I didn't know I could cry. I sit on the couch didn't let him go of my arm. I asked him, trying my best to not have a cracking voice: "Who... Who told you su-such awful things?..." As I asked this question, Anxiety came in the common room with Princey. They looked at us with worry and concern since both of us were crying. Before they could say anything, Morality answered my question with the same broken voice: "It's... It's all of y-you..." As he pronounced those words, everyone gasp as I tried to not burst in tears. I didn't know why but those words were breaking my heart.

Hope you like it! I will do a part 4! Love all of you guys!