He belongs to me... (Prinxiety) [Part two]

Triggered warning: Murderer, blood and yandere.

POV Third person

-Three months later-

It make three months that Roman tried to figured a plan to get rid off Remy. He was driving him insane. The worse was that Virgil started to pass even more time with Remy than him. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?! He was in his room starting to lose it, but he took one of Virgil shirt and held it close to him to calm himself down. He look through the window to see his despite rival, Remy, walking out of the door alone. It was perfect. He smirked and quickly went outside and followed him. Remy was heading to Starbucks and Roman stopped him before he got there.

"Hey! Hey Remy!"

Remy turn around and saw Roman. He smiled at him as he walked towards him. The thing Roman didn't know was that Remy was also a yandere. Both of them had the same senpai and this could end in a horrible bloody battle. They were in front of eachother and the tension was unbearable. Remy was more than ready to get rid of him since he knew that Virgil was in love with Roman. He thought if he killed him, Virgil will stay his. Remy spoke up.

"Hey Roman, I was about to call you, I needed some fashion advice!"

Roman frowned and say "Why not." Remy took his arms and drag him in a dark alley. He pulled out a knife and Roman eyes widen. Remy laughed.

"Virgil belongs to me!!" Then Roman realized he was also a yandere and his insanity raise up

"Oh really?.. You think so?" He was way more insane that Remy. Roman stepped closer and Remy tried to stab him.

"Pathetic" Roman laughed as he beated Remy up. Remy succeed to threw the knife in his shoulder. Roman gasped in pain growling. Remy said out of rage "Virgil is mine!"

Roman couldn't stand to hear those words so he took a blade and slit Remy's throat. He started to scream of pain and throw up blood. Remy couldn't believe he lost but Roman smirked. "Virgil belongs to me sweety end of the discussion!" He chuckled lightly as Remy fall dead on the floor. Roman started to act uo his pain and called Virgil crying. He answered.

"Hello?..." Roman cried and he wad panting

"V-Virge... Remy t-tried t-to kill me!" Virgil gasped

"W-what?! Where are you?!" Roman faked calming down

"In a dark alley close of a Starbucks... Please come fast I need you..." Virgil nodded through the phone

"I am coming don't worry" He hang up.

Roman was wearing a product on his hands that didn't leave digital prints on anything so he couldn't be blamed for anything. Virgil saw the bloody mess and gasped. He ran to Roman.
"I am here, I am here don't worry Roman, The paramedic a-are c-coming!" He cried. Roman looked up at him.

"I am okay since you are now here with me..." He was telling the truth, he always felt complete when Virgil was around.

"I love you Roman please, please for crying out loud... don't die..." Virgil hugged him and Roman couldn't fonction what he just said. Virgil truly belonged to him now. Virgil confess his love before him. He had no clue that Virgil was in love with him.  Roman hugged him

"I love you too Virgil, you are my happiness"  They kissed before the paramedic arrive and bring Roman in the ambulance.

-Timeskip to 3 weeks later-

Roman was still really possessive of Virgil but Virgil didn't mind it, he even find it adorable. They were an happy couple and Roman would always keep the secret of what truly happen between Roman and Remy. Virgil didn't want to know since it was in the past. Now everyone was happy and no one could ruin this happiness.