It's my name [part two] (Prinxiety)

POV Roman

I looked at him completely surprise, his name was Angel. I didn't understand his reaction at all. Even if, he wasn't the goodness in person, he deserved this name. He deserved it, because he helped all of us through our roughess time by being there for us, he want everyone to fell and be happy. Surprisingly, he give the best advice with Morality, of course. I kneel down and look at him. I pulled Anxiety into a tight hug. He was still crying, but as I caress his hair he slowly started to calm down. He keep his head in my chest when he mumbled something to me with a cracking voice: "I... I don't deserve to be call that way..." As he said that, my heart was falling appart. To reconfort him, I kissed the top of his head softly keep carressing his hair. After, I cupped his cheek with both of my hands lifting his head up. I wipped softly away the tears he had with thumbs. I made our eyes lock and as I did that he stare into my eyes. No tears were falling off his eyes, so as  I felt his warm breath oon my skin I blushed before whispering with a reassuring voice: "Anxiety... Don't listen to your inner voice... She is wrong, okay? You deserve this name" He sniffed and murmur cutely "You... You are honest?" Hope was shinning in his eyes and a grin cross my lips "Of course Anxiety!" I caress his cheek softly, before keep going in my little speech: "You deserve to be call that way more than anybody that exist in this world! You are a wonderful human being... You are so amazing Anx... You are so important for me..." I paused for a moment and followed after: "You are an Angel... You are mine... I... I love you Anx... I love you so much... I just want you to believe me... Your name is beautiful just like you are..." He looked at me and spilled out: "You... You are serious?" I smiled widely and I bring his lips to mine as an answer. He leaned closer as I pinned him down. He wrap his arm around my neck and his legs around my waist. I depened the kiss a little and stop when we were both breathless. We were both smiling and we both look in eachother eyes. I put my head against his and tell him: "I love you Anx..." I could see him blush even with his white fondation. He answer to my words with a sweet tone: "I love you too Roman, but call me Angel... It's my name" I nod grining as I gave him another loving and sweet kiss. 

Hope you like this! Sorry if I didn't update yesterday! I will tried to post the part four of don't worry tomorrow! On this good bye guys and love you all!!