Escape from reality (prinxiety)

Two things I had to say before it start!

First of all, sorry if I don't do a lot of logicality one shot it's only I don't have good idea for doing them!

Second of all, this is, also, from @BBCanimefangirl prompt! Hope you will like it so let's begin!

POV third person

Every personality dream were recorded in the mindspace of Thomas brain. Princey was walking in the mindspace as he saw the fill of every dream Anxiety have made. Since Roman was pretty curious he walk toward the mindspace to watch the video of Anxiety's dream. He thought it would mostly be nightmare, it would be the cause of Thomas bad dream. He sit down and click on the first dream of Anxiety he saw into the fill, it was the most recent one.

The dream

Anxiety was playing piano on a stage. He was giving a show in front of thousand people. He was happy, we could see it with the big smile he had on his face. He sing along one of the la la land song, a lovely night. He had an angelic and beautiful voice.

"The sun is nearly gone
The lights are turning on
A silver shine that stretches to the sea

We'e stumbled on a view
That's tailor-made for two
What a shame those two are you and me

Some other girl and guy
Would love this swirling sky
But there's only you and I
And we've got no shot

This could never be
You're not the type for me

And there's not a spark in sight
What a waste of a lovely night..."

As he finish to sing another voice enter on the stage. It was Princey walking up to Anxiety with an amusement look in his eyes mixed with love. He start to sing his part of the song.

"You say there's nothing here?
Well, let's make something clear
I think I'll be the one to make that call" Anxiety answered with a grin on his face looking up at him.

"But you'll call?" Princey sit on the piano don't lose the eye contact with Anxiety and sing his turn.

"And though you look so cute
In your polyester suit" Anxiety respond with obviousness that make sightly blush Roman.

"It's wool" Princey shrug keep grinning as he continue to sing with a loving voice.

" You're right, I'd never fall for you at all
And maybe this appeals
To someone not in heels
Or to any girl who feels
There's some chance for romance
But, I'm frankly feeling nothing..." Anxiety smile softly as he sang his part.

"Is that so?" Roman continue nodding as he sang his part again.

" Or it could be less than nothing" Anxiety look over at Princey again and ask with his singing voice.

"Good to know
So you agree?" Roman start to blush a bit as he keep singing.

"That's right..." They both look at each other before singing the last verse in harmony together.

"What a waste of a lovely night~"

As the song end, the crowd start to clap hands and acclaim both of the singer. Anxiety get up and walk over to Princey whispering some words before kissing him. It was the end of the dream.

Roman at the end of what he just saw was completely shocked for two reasons. One, Anxiety was the one with the most happier and hopeful dream. Second, it's Anxiety returned Princey love feeling. A flash go through his mind, that was why he wanted to sleep everytime! It was the only he have to escape his nightmare; the reality. Princey decide to walk towards Anxiety room and knock on his door. He waited a moment before, he come open. He was suprise to see the fanciful side at his door, since he thought he was hating him. Roman didn't ask or say anything, he just wrapped his arm around the waist of Anxiety before starting to kiss him. He was kinda suprise by the kiss, at first he thought it was only a dream, but after a few seconds he realise it was reality. When they both break the kiss, they were breathless. Roman was the first to talk. "I... I love you Anx... I will do everything so you won't have to escape reality to be happy..." He caress his cheek softly "I promise." Anxiety cheek flushed to a pink shade. He whispered back "I love you Roman..." Maybe the reality wasn't that bad after all...

Hope you like it! See you next time guys! I love you all! PS: if you have idea for logically one shot go ahead and tell me! On this see you next time!