CH 21

"Good morning, Tzuyu."

"Good morning, oppa." Tzuyu greeted back, looking around as if searching for someone.

"Your girlfriend is not here." The officer said.

"She's not –" Tzuyu stopped, and shook her head. "Nevermind..." she mumbled under her breath.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. I'll go now." Tzuyu passed by the gate and was on her way, when the officer called her back.

"Ahh I almost forgot. This is for you," he handed over a small box neatly covered in a gift wrap to Tzuyu. "From your honey."

Tzuyu raised a questioning brow at him.

"She dropped by an hour ago and asked me to give that to you," he said.

"Oh alright. Thanks." Tzuyu resumed walking, and as soon as she was out of the officer's sight, she stopped. She looked at the small box on the palm of her hand, there was a card attached to it. She opened the card first which read:

To: Honeyoda

I hope you're okay.

I hope we're okay.

From: Your Penguin :)

Tzuyu scoffed at the nickname given to her, but smiled at the sender part. She then carefully opened the box next, making her smile grew even wider that reached her eyes. She took the item by its split ring; it was a customized keychain that had a penguin holding the letters 'CT' design.

"That dork."

Tzuyu wasn't really mad at Mina, irritated maybe, but more of mad at herself for being affected like that. Now, she felt even more guilty for acting out on Mina the last time they met.

--------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu almost bumped to SaiDa on the way to her deparment building.

"Hey! Chewy-ah, good morning." Dahyun greeted with that toothy smile of hers.

"Good morning, Tzuyu!" Sana also greeted equally as cheerful as her girlfriend.

"Good morning, unnies. Where are you going?" Tzuyu asked.

"Gonna get breakfast," Dahyun answered. "Wanna join us?" she asked, as Sana wrapped an arm around her neck. She lovingly looked up at Sana, and when the Japanese girl was about to give her a kiss on the forehead, Tzuyu cleared her throat.

"Uh.. Thanks, but I had my breakfast at home already." Tzuyu mumbled, an awkward smile plastered on her face. The sudden display of affection made her very uncomfortable, and she hoped the ground beneath her would open up and just swallow her whole.

Dahyun pouted, "Aww."

"That's okay, Dubu. I'm sure Mina will come looking for her soon." Sana said, looking directly at Tzuyu with a playful smirk on her lips. There was a mischievous glint in her eyes that tells Tzuyu she knew something was going on.

"Where is she? She came to school really early today." Tzuyu said.

"Well we had a dance practice, and she was still in the gymnasium when we left." Sana said.

"Ah, alright."

"Why don't you call her?"

"Yeah I guess I'd do that."